• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1973 Bronco Project Rot Free Trade for a big block 4 speed pre 73 muscle car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrellr

Loc.
Virginia Beach, Va
Well I never thought I would do this but, I want a big block 4 speed muscle car.. So I am looking to trade my project.. but only for a limited time, until Friday.. Then I am keeping my Truck..

This is Rot free and SOLID...

I have collected the most desired parts for over 5 years.. from a like new radio removed from the original vehicle a month after purchased, a set of 68 doors with removable frames and the stock doors as well. both rust free!!! I drove 24 hours straight for a rot free tub, just some surface rust. three sets of seats, black fully restored, two white sets ok, rrear seat is a blue tweed, roll bar, big cam 302 with polished valve covers and aluminum intake, c4 tranny and transfer case perfect, rollbar 6 point, dual bronco graveyard steel tanks, pre runner bumper, nerf bars, james duff 5 in suspension lift, 2 in body lift, two rust free tail gates, two rust free grills, fiberglass hood, perfect hard top and a bikini top, perfect dash pad, Dana 44 front axle, Dana 44 rock guard, dual shock all corners, two sets of door panels, fiberglass james duff fender flares, power disc brakes, power steering, big tube ford 9 inch, bronco steering wheel from toms, polished distributor housing, 35 in tires on mag rims. this truck ran great and I disassembled to restore. I would like a 70 challenger, 69 camaro or other pre 73 muscle car. I know what this thing is worth and really don't want to sell so I'll list it for two or so days to see responses and pull the ad and keep the truck. I know I am forgetting something as I have a garage full of the best stuff. Just lost interest so someone can make out..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.