• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1973 Dana 44 an big bearing 9"

Status
Not open for further replies.

price209

Loc.
Folsom
I am trying to go to ful widths under my 73 so I am thinking about selling the original Dana 44 and big bearing 9" to fund the swap. Both are drum brakes and I believe have 3.53 gears. I believe the 9" has a limited slip diff, the front is open. I will sell outright or would definately be interested in trades for a 73-77 full width hp dana 44 with a matching big bearing 9" with 31 spline axles. Let me know.

Last edited:

MrBingo

Loc.
Cave Creek
Let me know pricewise what you are thinking for the set. I have to come up to Sacramento and Reno in the next month or so. Thanks, Jason

OP
OP
P

price209

Loc.
Folsom
Was hoping to get $750 for the pair. I may be buying a set of full widths this weekend and may decide to hold off selling these until the new set is ready to bolt in, but then again may need the money to buy all my new parts to get the axles ready to bolt in.. Right now i would sell the 44 for 500 and the 9" for 300, take 50 off if buying as a set.

OP
OP
P

price209

Loc.
Folsom
Yes, still available but not in huge rush to sell. I have a new set of axles I'm building and was planning on using the old set to roll the project around on. I will sell but only at full asking price off $750.

OP
OP
P

price209

Loc.
Folsom
I may be able to get a set of f150 knuckles spindles and caliper mounting brackets for an additional $150 for the f150 disk brake upgrade.

Last edited:

4runner1

Are you interested in selling rear. Can pick up this weekend local. 916-765-3436

Status
Not open for further replies.