• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wanted- 1973 Bronco Dana 44 Disc Brake Conversion Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyjue1

Wanted- 1973 Bronco Dana 44 Disc Brake Conversion Kit

Would Consider the Chevy Caliper Conversion With the GM Calipers, and Ford

Rotors, or an Aftermarket Kit

I Prefer a Complete Kit, But Would Consider a Partial, Used or New Kit.

I Would Also Consider 2 Kits as I Have a 1973 F100 4x4 With Front Drum Brakes as Well.

Thanks For Considering

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
All the vendors on sell them. Are you looking for used parts to make one?

richards67

i have a set of Knuckles of a 79, brake brackets, and rebuilt t-bird calipers i would sell for 300.00.

broncoP

Contributor
I have the Chev conversion kit, will have to check exactly what I have but pretty sure all major parts are there

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have everything for the Chevy kit. I just had it replaced with Duff's Monster kit. This is literally everything including the brake booster. I am in Missouri so I doubt you want to pay shipping.

Jfryjfry

I’m in el Segundo and have a kit that I believe is complete. I’d have to double check. I bought it from a friend who installed it and almost immediately wanted the pretty wilwood calipers app he bought a different kit.

Pm here or email me at user name at yahoo.

OP
OP
S

Scottyjue1

Hi,
Thanks For All the Replys.
How Much are You Asking For the Kit From Washington, and El Segundo?
Scotty

Status
Not open for further replies.