• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1973 Ford Baja Bronco by Stroppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baja71

Bronco Guru
Ford didn't spend much time/material covering the underneath with color coat. You could possibly have gotten dealer installed undercoating. Mine is red primer underneath with no undercoating. The condition is very similar to this '73.

Attachments

• BajaResto2008-Day12 050.jpg
    BajaResto2008-Day12 050.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 132
  • BajaResto2008-Day10 012.jpg
    BajaResto2008-Day10 012.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 114
OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here are some pictures requested: Driver and passenger floor from the inside, interior shots. Let me know if there are any more needed or any specifics.
44593drfloor.jpg

44593passfloor.jpg

44593ltint.jpg

44593rtint.jpg

44593rrint.jpg

44593lrint.jpg

44593rrseat.jpg

Last edited:

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Andrew, nice baja, did all the baja's have the chrome around the rain gutters? I'm friends with jeff trapp did he buy his from you? Would like to have one for my collection someday. The best I have is a 66 Indiana surviver roadster, sept. production,61000k miles, bucket seats with the bulkhead. A true roadster! Thanks
frenchy

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Frenchy, longtime! I think the last year for chrome gutters on any Bronco, Baja or not was 71? Anybody verify that for me? My friend Mike just told me he had a 77 with chrome gutters, but latest I've ever seen was 71. Jeff bought his from Matt Smith - sure is nice.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
My 74 Ranger thast went through Stroppe's shop, which was a one owner vehicle until I bought it has chrome gutters.

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My 74 Ranger thast went through Stroppe's shop, which was a one owner vehicle until I bought it has chrome gutters.

Your Green one? If so, look at your vintage pics, you sent me...no chrome gutters back then.

nacman

I would have liked to make a deal. Can't spring the extra grand. It is an awesome find. I'm hopefully going to look at Pres. Nixon's old stroppe this weekend. Ever hear of it?

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
I would have liked to make a deal. Can't spring the extra grand. It is an awesome find. I'm hopefully going to look at Pres. Nixon's old stroppe this weekend. Ever hear of it?

Now that would be a find if it was documented:cool:

smct04

Loc.
Hays, Kansas
I can't afford the truck, but I was wondering about the furry seat covers? Can I buy those from you. They would sure be warm in these cold Kansas winters.....since it's kind of hard to put a remote start on a carburetor!

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This 73 Baja has been sold. Thanks for your interest and a fun thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.