• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 1973,Mine on craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Last edited:

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I tell you what. Trade you even for my '70. It's got half the wiring out, so you don't have to worry about finding time to drive it. And since your looking for rust, this one won't disappoint you. Just let me know and I'll drag mine down there and drive yours off, then we will both be happy. ;D

But if those UK stickers that were on it are missing the deal is off. :eek:

Seriously, nice looking rig. Seen it change hands a few times now, would like to give it a home but not in a good position to take on yet another Bronco.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I tell you what. Trade you even for my '70. It's got half the wiring out, so you don't have to worry about finding time to drive it. And since your looking for rust, this one won't disappoint you. Just let me know and I'll drag mine down there and drive yours off, then we will both be happy. ;D

But if those UK stickers that were on it are missing the deal is off. :eek:

Seriously, nice looking rig. Seen it change hands a few times now, would like to give it a home but not in a good position to take on yet another Bronco.

Well the UK stickers are gone, only thing left is the UK tag, have not transfred the tags yet.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Bump for a nice, Decent EB... Nice paint, great base for someone.. terrible upholstery.. :)

brownb4

Loc.
Friendsville, TN
I am interested also. I'm a couple hours away in Knoxville but willing to make the drive for a great ride. i sent you a pm with email address.

Thanks,

Ben

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Maybe I overlooked this fact, but does it have some sort of top...full soft top or hard top?

bobbs

pretty sure it is sold. he hasnt e-mailed me back and the craigslist post is expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.