• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK 1973 V8 3 speed shift rods

Broncotrx

Loc.
Houston
If you don’t get any response. I have some friends that may have some parts I can ask around. I have one rod my self not sure what all you need I never had all the parts to mine so I’m not sure what’s needed. I’m guessing there are 2 rods? My number is (979) 257-8057 Howard. Text me a pic of what you need and I’ll look while I’m picking up part’s today

OP
OP
dan73

dan73

If you don’t get any response. I have some friends that may have some parts I can ask around. I have one rod my self not sure what all you need I never had all the parts to mine so I’m not sure what’s needed. I’m guessing there are 2 rods? My number is (979) 257-8057 Howard. Text me a pic of what you need and I’ll look while I’m picking up part’s today
Mine had a body lift that I took off. I only need the rods. I bought some but I guess they differ from year to year because the ends are different

blade

Contributor
Maker of sharp things
Loc.
Santa Fe
Do you have a picture of the ends you need? I'm pulling the rods off of my 69.

blade

Contributor
Maker of sharp things
Loc.
Santa Fe
These are the rods on my bronco.

Attachments

• IMG_20230521_174719165.jpg
    IMG_20230521_174719165.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
dan73

dan73

I think that's the ones. The others I bought are slotted at the bottom

blade

Contributor
Maker of sharp things
Loc.
Santa Fe
I will pull the linkages today so I can get a weight and let you know what shipping will cost.

OP
OP
dan73

dan73

I will pull the linkages today so I can get a weight and let you know what shipping will cost.
I just looked at mine, mine are the slotted ones. So yours are different.
I don't know what year they changed them

blade

Contributor
Maker of sharp things
Loc.
Santa Fe
Are your rods extended because of the body Lift? Can they be shortened? Then you can just keep what you have,

OP
OP
dan73

dan73

Are your rods extended because of the body Lift? Can they be shortened? Then you can just keep what you have,
Yes I have cut them back down but they don’t work like they should