• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1974 302 Longblock - Recently rebuilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accordngs

Loc.
San Diego, CA
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. I pulled the 74 302 out of my bronco. It's not original to the bronco however.

I only drove a total of 1 block on this engine. My bronco has many issues before it becomes drivable. The engine seemed to be fine. The only issues with it are - a need to fix (seal) up the dipstick, maybe a minor adjustment of the valves (sound loud to me, but then again I am new to Ford's)

This engine came with my Bronco when I purchased the vehicle. The previous owner told me the engine was just rebuilt. I can not verify this in any way of course...but I can say that looking at the pistons through the spark plug hole --- they look very clean.

I can not ship this thing. There is just no way I can find the time (or energy).

The only reason I am selling is because I have plans on getting in entire Exploder EFI setup with the AODE and dropping it all in.

It doesn't include the intake manifold, carburetor or the serp setup. I have a timing cover on it with the fuel pump attached and harmonic balancer. I might have the eccentric pulley somewhere if you need it. I also have the water pump, crankshaft pulley, and alternator but they are pretty nasty looking. But if you want them, they can be yours with the motor! ;)

Email me if you are interested :::: Accordngs AT aol DOT com

Thanks,
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_6842.jpg
    IMG_6842.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7094.jpg
    IMG_7094.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7095.jpg
    IMG_7095.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7097.jpg
    IMG_7097.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7098.jpg
    IMG_7098.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7100.jpg
    IMG_7100.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7101.jpg
    IMG_7101.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
OP
OP
Accordngs

Accordngs

Loc.
San Diego, CA
Is my price to high? I was just kinda going off what I've seen others sell for.

Feel free to give me input as to the price. I want to move it out of my garage...and I want to get a fair price for it without ripping anyone off.

Let me know guys. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.