• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS 1974 Bronco- Not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

xparatroop501

Loc.
Olathe, KS
I'll see if I can't get a few more pics and see how it drives. A friend of mine knows the guy and has been on the trail with him and it. He says it runs very strong. I appreciate all the info guys, I am a newbie to these Broncos.

N747JB

If I was looking to spend $25K on a Bronco, I'd buy this one. ;D
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237282
Buying one for $10-12K and trying to make it nice is a VERY expensive undertaking. :eek: I paid $7800.00 for mine and I bet I've got $25K+ in it and it still needs finishing. ;D

Is this a fair price for what it is? I am newbie and I am trying to create a daily driver with a budget of 25-30k. What would be the next/ most obvious upgrades to make this dependable? Any input appreciated. Thanks

rhino2104

Hey, I got laughed at when I bought mine and offered 33% less than his initial asking price.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'll see if I can't get a few more pics and see how it drives. A friend of mine knows the guy and has been on the trail with him and it. He says it runs very strong. I appreciate all the info guys, I am a newbie to these Broncos.

Welcome...

One of our local boys is over in Olathe too, Stock1970, aka Rod..

I bet he would be willing to lend a hand if need be.

xparatroop501

Loc.
Olathe, KS
It is actually now sitting in the parking lot at my work. Owner is a friend of the President of my company and we are storing it for him. I'll get out there to take a few pics. Seems to be some rust in the under side of the fenders. There is a rust hole on the inside of the passenger side fender well. Underneath looks pretty good, normal leaks and drips from an old vehicle. Haven't go to drive it yet, but will try to soon. Anyone close that would be will to be a voice of reason-good or bad-let me know.

xparatroop501

Loc.
Olathe, KS
That's really awesome and appreciated, whenever you have time I'll make the time. The office is in Lenexa. If you want, you can contact me (Eric) at 913-909-8971. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.