• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Bronco Ranger for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Hello All,

I have for sale a 1974 Bronco Ranger. Meduim blue with white top. The truck came out of North Carolina so it is pretty solid. The floorboards, door striker posts,etc. are all solid. There is some surface rust on the truck, the only considerable rust is the typical inner fender spots, but I treated them with POR and they are solid. The paint is one coat over the original and is aged cracked, but I was hesitant in painting it. The hard top is not currently installed but included.

The engine is a 302-2V replacement and the C4 was rebuilt at the same time (about 20,000 miles ago). Runs well.

Original power steering Bronco.

Done by the P.O. - Custom length rear driveshaft. Dana 44 front axle changed over to disk brakes using F150 knuckles. Aluminum diamond plate interior panels. Procar seats. Tuffy Center console. Engine replacement and transmission rebuild. Replaced both gas tanks with metal, extended capacity tanks.

The new... body mounts, 5-33" BFG Km2 Mud Terrain tires, front and rear suspension, cage, power brake unit, all brake lines, disk/drum distribution block, parking brake cables, light switch, spare tire carrier bushings, stainless button head fender flair hardware.

The rebuilt...quick ratio steering box, heater (with new heater core).

Custom 2 into 1 exhaust with SpinTech muffler.

JB Fab Twin Shifter for transfer case.

Interior. Has diamond plate interior panels. Procar seats. Tuffy console. WH 3 point shoulder belts. Delay wipers. New armrests, plastic glovebox liner, rebuilt heater assembly with new heater core.

Suspension (Done in 2011):
Front: BCB Coils, JD coil cups, BCB TRO steering, F250 shock mounts, Bilstein 7100 remote resevior shocks, WCB radius arms, WH track bar riser, adjustable track bar, all new bushings, WH extended brake line, rebuilt quick ratio steering box.
Rear: WH 11 pack leaf springs, WH bump stops, Bilstein 5125 shocks, all new bushings, entended brake line and parking brake cables.

All hardware used on Bronco is grade 8.

Sale will include 2 sets of 15"x8.5" vintage slot wheels. One wheel seems to have a leak (but I believe it is fixable).

The deal will include some additional old and new parts.

(05/05/2013) I placed some new pictures in my gallery here:

http://classicbroncos.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/all/ppuser/7653/sl/z

Looking for $11,500 for everything (THRU MEMORIAL DAY REDUCED TO $10,500).

Thank you,
Zeke
htomlinson@peoplepc.com

Attachments

• IMG_0926.jpg
    IMG_0926.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 875
  • IMG_0925.jpg
    IMG_0925.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_0927.jpg
    IMG_0927.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 725
  • IMG_0928.jpg
    IMG_0928.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 734
  • IMG_0939.jpg
    IMG_0939.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_0940.jpg
    IMG_0940.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 681
  • IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 568
Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

Zeke

Pictures in Gallery

I just posted a bunch of pictures I took today of the 74 in my gallery. This is a solid Bronco. The worst spot on the truck is the passenger inner fender and I believe that could be patched (I cleaned it up and POR'd it).

Thanks,
Howard

Last edited:

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dang Tonytheplumber, pretty strong initial post.... But I'm with you!

Good looking Bronco, by the way.

OP
OP
Z

Zeke

That's OK guys...

Some of this is my fault for my post. I just edited it with more of a specific description and have become a contributor so I can post some pic's here.

Thanks for your support!
Howard

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
While I agree that an offer like that is better done in a PM (or any offer for that matter), jeez you guys are a bit rough. If that's all the buyer is able/willing to spend, and he's willing to buy the truck, then hey, it's at least an offer. No reason to get offended or upset.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think it was the way the offer was thrown out there and worded that got everyone all riled up , myself included.

Sam I Am

Loc.
Eastern NC
i didn't mean to offend you. thats all the money i have to invest. im throwing it all on the table. sorry if its not the offer you wanter to here. i will continue my search. sorry for igniting a fire

OP
OP
Z

Zeke

No offense taken, Sam. Best of luck with your search.

OP
OP
Z

Zeke

Memorial Day Discount!

Please see the original ad for the Memorial Day discount.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.