• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 daily driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncosilver

Loc.
springhill fl.
I am regretfully looking for a new home for my son. i have owned this truck for ten years and has been built and rebuilt several times. three years ago we separated the body and replaced all front floor boards and inner rockers. bed linnered the underneath and interior. replaced the front clip with a custom tube clip and welded wheel tubs for the front inner fenders. i custom built a one off dash with a left over grill shell ( must see to understand ) and replaced the original full top with a 66? STEEL half cab. i recently finished a custom three link coil rear suspension using 5.5" coils from jbg 14" extended radius arms with 3/4 hiems. front suspension consists of 14" extended radius arms with hiems to match and 10" front coils from full size bronco (brand unknown) truck sets on a three inch body lift. front diff is a 79 F full width d-44 hd high pinion. 3/4 ton Chevy inner axles. using scout knuckles out for the high steer and larger brg size. custom rock crusher STYLE steering with hiems on drag link and non-spherical hiems for tie rod. rear is a full width 9" from 84 150 with two piece axle brg. rear disc brakes are from a 98 explorer. both rears are 4:11 open. motor is a 302 from an 84 mustang bored 30 Holley street eliminator intake, Holley 650 carb, headers with custom exhaust serpentine belt set up with a/c compressor. 2700 cfm cooling components electric fan. master power brakes 7.5" dual diaphram booster with corvette disc/disc master. 77 bronco power steering. t-c 3 speed with floor shifter and d-20 t-case with twin stick. rims are around a year old 15x14 soft eights with 40x17x15 ground hawgs 80% tread. truck needs some TLC and finishing work including body and paint. it was built for the road. drive anywhere and have fun on the weekend. any questions feel free to call 2-5 Tuesday-Friday any time sat-Monday leave message if needed chris 352-601-5261 i lost my contributers status so i will get some pics posted soon. THE PICS IN MY GALLERY ARE THE SAME TRUCK BUT NOT CURRENT

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
WOW ! That's the biggest, meanest looking daily driver EB I've ever seen. Free upload for ya. ;) Take some clearer pics and post them up. I'd like to see a better shot of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.