• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 Ford Bronco 351W $4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezel_dusten

Loc.
Walla Walla, Wa
For Sale: 1974 Ford Bronco
Asking 4,500 I'm open to offers, but no trades.

Engine: 351W. Crate engine with 2 years left on warranty. Engine was installed in November. New water pump, distributor, brain box, and ignition coil. Has less than 1500 miles on it. Stock cast iron intake manifold, 4 barrel quadrajet carburetor. Wild Horses 4x4 Long Tube Headers.
Transmission: C4 automatic rebuilt approx 3 years ago. 11" torque converter, and shift kit. Governor sticks, so it doesn’t always down shift when slowing to a stop. It will however downshift when throttle is applied, or if shifter is moved into a lower gear.
Transfer Case: D20 t-case, gone through at same time as transmission. Stock gearset with a James Duff Twin Stick.
Axles: 9" rear, medium bearing, 28 spline shafts, stock LS, 4.10 gears.
Dana 44 front, 4.10 gears, with an open. It current has drum Brakes, but I have complete disc brake set up, from the knuckles out, off a full size Bronco. I also have the tie rod shims for this. It also has power steering.
Lift: Front springs are 4.5” Wild Horse Coils, rear springs are 5" skyjacker leaves, with James Duff shocks all the way around.

Tires and Wheels: American Racing 589's with 35" BFG's with less than 3K miles on them .

Body is not super straight, and the floor pans have the typical rust that has been covered with a piece of sheet metal by the previous owner.
Previous owner cut off the tops (window rails) of the doors and welded them back on so they don’t seal perfectly.

Has leather seats out of a dodge stratus, with a power driver seat. Has a title column out of a Jeep Wagoneer, with column shift and key on the column. Colum is tight, and works great.
I drove it last winter as my DD, and had no issues with it.

On the smaller pics, click for the Full-size version

These 2 are the most recent; they are right after the new engine went in, with the hood scoop
IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

Here is the underside of the hood; you can see it’s not the greatest
IMG_0845.jpg

Here is the new motor going in, the headers in the picture are gone, as they didn’t fit
IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

Here is a picture of it, and my 58 which is also for sale
P3240001.jpg

Here it is the day I bought it
asbought.jpg

The twin stick
P3260029.jpg

Clink on this picture for a larger version.
You can see the front fender, which is not the greatest. The rocker panel is pretty rough in the picture, it has been replaced.

If anyone wants any specific pictures, let me know, I will do what I can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.