• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 1974 Lusso Bronco thoughts?

JGO

Contributor
it looks like a Bronco that was dressed up to turn a profit. Nothing wrong with that but I don't enjoy driving them until they are outfitted with an overdrive transmission of some sort, and I like more modern fuel injected motors. My guess is it will not drive as good as it looks.

Jim

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Not sure about the 'double bumpers' front and back. Also, read about the flairs - how they were molded in or whatever.

$40 grand and it is only a 3 speed??

No pics of underside at all??

Pops

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If u look in the Specs section under for" Body Style"...they say "Jeep." Lol man that hurts

Blue71

Last edited:

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Comes with an A/C system that isn't installed? For that price it should come with three eskimos sweeping hand fans over a block of ice.

It's nice, but $41k nice?

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Unloomed wires in the engine bay just resting on brake booster?
visible wires hanging under dash/from dash pad in interior/secondary panel wasn't even repainted to match dash after admitting to recent paint job?
NOTHING underneath

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
but hey they did retorque the caps and has hydroboost for better pedal feel%)