• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 motorcraft 2100 vacuum line diagram

74bronco1995

I have a 74 bronco with a 302 and a motorcraft 2100 2 barrel manual trans I need a good diagram of all the vacuum lines that go to the carb there are none hooked up to it and it won't idle carb just rebuilt could the vacuum lines not being hooked up be my idle problem?

jckkys

Bronco Guru
The '74 vacuum tubing was a pile of spaghetti that you need only where emission laws require it. The laws in most emission control areas only require the equipment supplied to a particular DSO. What one DSO requires others don't. So you need to know what you need in your locality and perhaps the DSO of your Bronco required. If none of this is legally required, I would happily help you to get you truck to run as well as possible while keeping the emission crap in a box for future owners who may need it.

Kwal

1974 vacuums drawing

Attachments

• IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 212