• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 Project Bronco/Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

408mako

I have a clean title 1974 bronco, complete body and frame with a 2 inch james duff body lift. The body is straight was painted three years ago charcoal grey. The body has no bondo, all original sheet metal. The hood has the classic bronco scoop. I have all of the original door and window hardware. The doors are lined up withe the body. The engine compartment and frame were steam cleaned, sanded and sprayed with flat black zero rust.
Other Parts, will sell separately.

-New James Duff 5.5" Monster Suspension system
-New Performance Automatic Super Streeter AOD trans, with lokar kick down cable
-New Advanced Adapters AOD adapter to dana 20 transfer case/Atlas Transfer Case
-New 23 gallon EFI Tank, 2” body lift
-New Keith Craft Street Performance Roller 408 stroker motor
-Mass Flo EFI system
-ford f150 steering box
-Dana 20 T style transfer case
-Dana 44 front end
-Dash

mattt

Bronco Guru
Have any pics? I'm interested in many parts, and possibly the whole lot of stuff. PM sent.

BLUE72

I am interested it the Efi system. Can you shoot me a price and some more info?
Thanks
Nick

OP
OP

408mako

Bronco 408w svo with EFI system

P4280004-1.jpg

P4280007.jpg

OP
OP

408mako

I will have pics of the bronco and frame tomorrow, I havent had a chance to get out to my garage.

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
would you happen to still have the aod adaptor? If so what years does it cover? Early aod or later? Also How much?
Thanks
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.