• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1975 Bronco For Sale of Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project_bronco

Loc.
Cottonwood, CA
Sorry, I put 1975 in the title, it is a 1974. I apologize.

I bought this Bronco in 2003, put a Centech harness in it, and got it to where it is today, my daily driver. People are constantly waving, coming up to me at gas stations, the donut shop, shopping center, etc., and telling how nice it looks and asking about it. I had one guy even follow me home.
The original color was wimbledon white, but it is now a nice red and white. I bought covers for the seats off of everybody's favorite Bronco upholsterer on ebay. I completed the rear seat and only have the front seats to finish.

Here are some pictures of the Bronco: http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/projectbronco/Bronco/?start=all

The Bronco's specifications are as follows:
I completely rewired the Bronco with a Centech wiring harness.
Autometer gauges
302 V8
C4 Transmission
Dana 20 transfer case with Twin Stick
Dana 44 front axle
Ford 9" rear axle
3.50 gears
Limited slip in the rear/ open front
3.5" James Duff lift with two shocks in each corner (no blocks)
15x8 Mickey Thompson Classic Lock wheels
33x12.50x15 BFG Mud Terrains
Holley 4160 600CFM 4-barrel Carb (rebuilt)
JBA Headers
MSD Ignition
MSD distributor
Stock Power steering
Stock Power brakes
Front Chevy disk conversion
New battery
New Master Cylinder
New coil
New front bushings
Chrome valve covers
Beautiful Hard Top
Diamond plate floor boards/door panels/rocker panels
New Currie rear axles
Newly recovered rear seat(I have the new foam and covers to do the front)
23 Gallon extra capacity rear gas tank
Sylvania Halogen lights
Pioneer DEH-P2000 CD Player
Newer Polk water resistant speakers in doors

As always there are more things that may have been forgotten, but this is just a quick list.

Also, the front seats have custom murals panted on the back by one of the previous owners of this Bronco and of "real broncos." They look kind of cool even though they are weathered. You can see them in the pictures.

I have a few things to complete, such as reupholstering the front seats.

After I complete these chores, I would like to get $12,500. I will also consider reasonable trades. I am looking for something that gets good mileage. I am a real estate agent and also need something that I can take clients around in.

Any questions, please PM me and thanks for looking.

Happy Easter and God Bless!

Last edited:

Ford Fan

Looks pretty good. Do you have pictures of the inside? Is there any rust on it?

tbronco

what are you wanting to trade for? i have a rare 1995 yellow suzuki ds 80 that i would trade you for

OP
OP
Project_bronco

Project_bronco

Loc.
Cottonwood, CA
@Ford Fan: I will try to get some pictures of the inside up this weekend. As for rust, there is some on the front floorboards underneath, a small hole in the tailgate (which is solid besides that), and a little bit of surface here and there where it is unpainted (Inside quarter panels).
Other than that is is a solid California Bronco

@tbronco: Thanks, but I am looking for something with four doors. :)
I'm really looking at the VW Passats TDI, Mercedes E300 diesels, Saab 9-5 (2002 or newer). But would consider others (Heaven forbid you had a 110 or 130 Land Rover Defender with the 200 or 300 diesel, lol). I really want something that is dependable, good mileage, and presentable. I am a real estate agent and need to drive clients around.

I would keep the Bronco except the mileage and lack of four doors. Looking good in that is never an problem. ;D

OP
OP
Project_bronco

Project_bronco

Loc.
Cottonwood, CA
@Section 525: A local, wow! lol If you have any questions or want to see it let me know. I am going to try to get some more pictures up this weekend. I have been swamped with classes this week.

@BroncoStar: Do you mind me asking what motor and how many miles it has?

OP
OP
Project_bronco

Project_bronco

Loc.
Cottonwood, CA
I'm trying to add things that come to mind to the existing list as I go.

Also, I may have been hasty about the Passat TDI as no one seems to want to get rid of them. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.