• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1975 Bronco for sale **SALE PENDING**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncsubronc

*** UPDATE: 3/1/10 - SALE PENDING ***

Looking to sell my 1975 Bronco. Has a 351W with C4 auto tranny. 351 is a strong motor, but I think it has too much cam in it. Sounds good, but power band seems to be too high rpm. Dana 44 drum front. Power steering. 34 x 10.50 Swampers on stock steel wheels. Interior is in pretty good shape with a few tears in the seats and the dash pad is cracked. Overall the body is very solid. Inner fenders behind the door posts have some rust holes and a smole hole in passenger door and on the bottom of tailgate. A small hole in each door striker. Rust bubbles on rear quarter seams and hardtop rail. Very minor rust compared to most I have looked at. Willing to sell the Bronco without the motor if someone wants to do that and will include the 302 I pulled. Plenty more pics, just let me know.

Thanks
Jeremy

5820_707772411369_11826163_40425338_5542964_n.jpg

5820_707772406379_11826163_40425337_4576594_n.jpg

n581110733_1006482_6432.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

Yea the Bronco is in Marion, so not far from you at all. Let me know when you want to come check it out and I will make sure my dad or brother will be around to show it to you.

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

Price lowered to $5800 with the 351 or $4800 with the rebuildable 302 instead.

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

Would also consider trades for other classic cars. Mustang, Camaro, Chevelle...anything interesting. Let me know what you've got.

whyme26

Loc.
Brighton
No one took this off your hands?!?
Are you still planning or wanting to sell it? What would be your price with the shifter being fixed?

I think I'm going to be in the market here in a couple weeks. Trying to keep an eye out for whats around and what I could possibly do when the time comes... I'm paying of my 03 Mini Cooper pretty quick and am planning on selling it off once that's done. Hoping to have a few K and wanting to pick up a Bronco as daily driver/bombing around in truck (Michigan winters suck in a Mini :eek: )

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

whyme...I do still have the Bronco and am looking to sell. Asking $5800 with the 351 or $4800 with the rebuildable 302 included. Let me know if you're interested and an email where I can send some pics.

whyme26

Loc.
Brighton
Hey thanks, yeah a few more pics would be good if it's not to much trouble.. Like I said it will probably be a couple weeks before I get crazy serious about anything, or even really know what my budget is (depends on what the Mini can bring to the table). But am keeping a keen eye out so I'll be ready to pull the trigger when the the time comes and I find the right truck :)

stuff@architecturalscience.com
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.