• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1975 Bronco Ranger Project, rare stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

kntr

Bronco Guru
Heres a little tip. sh*thead newbie, if you dont want it, dont comment..you will not be respected as a community member here with your actions.
And here's a little secret.....dont tell the government, even WalMart raises their price a little bit to make a profit.
Someone here may could use this Bronco so what does it matter to YOU, what I paid for it.??

People are trying to make sure its not a scam. We are all a tight family here and watch out for each other. Also, he is not a newbie. He has been a member for 2 years longer than you and I. Just because he doesnt have many post doesnt mean he is a newbie.

OP
OP
B

BamaBronco74

People are trying to make sure its not a scam. We are all a tight family here and watch out for each other. Also, he is not a newbie. He has been a member for 2 years longer than you and I. Just because he doesnt have many post doesnt mean he is a newbie.
I have done many transactions on here, I am no scammer, have friends here to verify..I would trust me who has many posts, to his 8 posts....regardless of the time he has been here. Does 8 posts in the forum over a few years gain confidence with other members? Didnt think so.

laman

Loc.
Dothan
Undoubtly you have a problem with people knowing you purchased it for $3800 or less. Its okay for anyone to make a profit if people are willing to pay the price you want. Just thought it would be beneficial to know that you have owned for less than two weeks and are trying to make a profit. Just because you post a lot doesn't build you any integrity. Your still an a??hole and I believe everybody sees that by your remarks.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Make all the money you can, but chill on trying to FLIP a vehicle in 2 weeks and thinking no one on this site may have seen it elsewhere. Don't insult the list's intelligence. Also, if you think that interior is "quite nice" you don't know diddly about Broncos (in my opinion of course)!

OP
OP
B

BamaBronco74

Undoubtly you have a problem with people knowing you purchased it for $3800 or less. Its okay for anyone to make a profit if people are willing to pay the price you want. Just thought it would be beneficial to know that you have owned for less than two weeks and are trying to make a profit. Just because you post a lot doesn't build you any integrity. Your still an a??hole and I believe everybody sees that by your remarks.

no, i have a problem with people hijacking a thread they have no part of or interest in the bronco..who gives a damn if i have owned it for 2 weeks or 20 years, why should that matter.?

OP
OP
B

BamaBronco74

Make all the money you can, but chill on trying to FLIP a vehicle in 2 weeks and thinking no one on this site may have seen it elsewhere. Don't insult the list's intelligence. Also, if you think that interior is "quite nice" you don't know diddly about Broncos (in my opinion of course)!

Again, who cares what I paid for it, if someone wants it, they will buy it....where did you see me say that I thought no one may have seen it earlier?/ Find that for me and get back to me. And as far as the interior I was referring to the panels, armrests, cups, etc.. are not beat up and cracked like many (most, if not all) unrestored ones. And as far as knowing "diddly" I have owned 7 of them, 3 currently. And none had original stuff like this one...unmolested jack/tire iron, stickers all in right spots, catalytic converter, original BOS, and documentation of every oil change/tires done on the vehicle.. so there ya go.
Mods please delete this thread if its too much of an inconvenience for a person to sell a Bronco and make a little money to pay bills.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I was referring to the panels, armrests, cups, etc.. are not beat up and cracked like many (most, if not all) unrestored ones.

I was referring to the moldy interior, punctured drivers seat, trashed carpet and dash pad, warped rear qtr panels with speakers cut in and metal band screwed to, beltline trim ripped off, among other things. Again just my opinion. Maybe you should clean it up a little, BEFORE you list, (again, just my opinion).;D ;D ;D Chill!

tarheel4life

Needs a good cleaning, and from other Broncos listed on here not a bad price... Don't see a problem with the mentioning of it being posted on Craiglist, but I wouldn't have mentioned the price...But hey thats me...

OP
OP
B

BamaBronco74

I was referring to the panels, armrests, cups, etc.. are not beat up and cracked like many (most, if not all) unrestored ones.

I was referring to the moldy interior, punctured drivers seat, trashed carpet and dash pad, warped rear qtr panels with speakers cut in and metal band screwed to, beltline trim ripped off, among other things. Again just my opinion. Maybe you should clean it up a little, BEFORE you list, (again, just my opinion).;D ;D ;D Chill!
almost everything you mentioned can be replaced, with money...original panels (front and rear) in houndstooth, cannot..i pulled the carpet up myself to show there was no rust, dash pads crack, have you seen one that is 35 years old that's not? Im sure they are out there but rare..

OP
OP
B

BamaBronco74

Bottom line is..this is a Bronco with rare stuff that hasnt been removed, goofed around with, with ample documentation from when it rolled off the showroom....AS it came off the showroom (for the most part). If thats your bag and what you are into, it's a steal, original ones like this dont come along too often with all this documentation. Period. Its here if someone wants it. If not I will keep it and restore it to factory. No biggie, just thought I would see if someone wanted it. As I said I have a couple of others right now, was trying to defray the costs of my other ones with this documented Bronco. If not, it will remain in my collection.

lulu

Loc.
Marietta, GA
good job Bamabronco. I with you. This really pissed me off. If you don't want to buy the bronco why be a little bitc# and tell everybody what he paid for it. If you got the bronco for a good price and can sell it for more money more power to you. "again just my opinion"!"

moebids

Loc.
Tuscaloosa
I am glad you sold it Stewart, sorry I couldn't get on here sooner and back you up. For those of you that doubted him, he sold me a mint hardtop for $200 and he gave me door panels for free! He is not trying to scam anybody. It is ridiculous how concerned people get when they see someone else trying to do something to help themselves while helping others. Good job with the sale, I hope this negative experience won't discourage you from posting as much. I know when I had a similar experience, I stayed away for a while.....

Status
Not open for further replies.