• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1975 Ranger Half Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabshire

Contributor
Loc.
Crimora
City: Crimora
Price: $ 30000

I have decided to put this one up for sale. It deserves to be DRIVEN and ENJOYED and I haven't been doing either for the last few years.. . Bronco was originally a stalled (ABANDONED) project when I got it 15 years or so ago off the forum here. The cost to complete could not be justified to the owner so he put it up for sale. GUESS HE HAD KNOW IDEA OF VALUE IN 2023 o_O A shop had started replacing front door post, front floor pans (flat(n) ) ,and rockers. We replaced the rear quarters ( it was cut, wanted a LUBR) and finished it up as a driver ( I HAD NO IDEA EITHER :rolleyes:) and that's what it is. Not perfect but a super solid bronco that we have ENJOYED for many years!!

1975 U15 Ford BRONCO RANGER with OEM metal half cab ( was a full top, no U14 in 1975). Stock AUTOMATIC C4 trans, front ,rear diff and dana 20. POWER STEERING. Engine is original to my knowledge with unknown actual miles. The oil pan was replaced due to a leaking dip stick. Added aluminum intake , HOLLEY 4 barrel and new valve cover gaskets. 3" suspension lift and new 1" body lift poly bushings. 33x10.50 15 tires on factory rims with hub caps. NEW seals, gaskets, and chrome. NEW carpet and OEM style mat. NEW upholstery. NEW radio and antenna. Basically this is a 15 year old refresh with all the bad rusted metal REPLACED at that time. Bronco is just as SOLID today. There is rust in the passenger door , some rust in the inner rockers, and the door gaps could use some work but they open and close great. The 15 year old paint still presents well but does has its flaws. I never got around to installing the aux tank but the switch valve is and ready for it. I do consider it a PROJECT . Like all projects it has its good and its bad. For that reason I would prefer the buyer to come here look at and make sure it works for you. FRAME VIN, WARRANTY TAG, TITLE ALL MATCH. PRICE $30,000 CASH ,sold as is where is.....I will consider your 1966-1977 BRONCO on trade if you are looking to trade up!! ONLY 66-77 BRONCOS!!!

Fellas I have held on to this one for a long time. The fact that my family and I are doing more with the OEM restored Broncos and our U13s, is the only reason it is up for sale. Please bear with me. I'm not a used car salesman.. The best way to reach me is TEXT. If you can, send me a PM and let me know you texted. That really helps to weed out the scammers. I turn wrenches most evenings and weekends and usually don't jump to answer the phone, even if I do hear it. Expect to leave a voicemail if you call. I will call you back !! 1-540-
490-
0017 ;)
Thanks, Jarrod
IMG_20220503_183644398.jpg
IMG_0901.jpg
ginger10.jpg
IMG_0900.jpg

OP
OP
jabshire

jabshire

Contributor
Loc.
Crimora
A few more

Attachments

• hot ginger1.jpg
    hot ginger1.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 225
  • ginger6.jpg
    ginger6.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 204
  • ginger7.jpg
    ginger7.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 200
  • ginger5.jpg
    ginger5.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 195
  • ginger4.jpg
    ginger4.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 209

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Love the look of this little rig! Should sell fast! If you were closer, I'd be trading you for one of my Broncos!

OP
OP
jabshire

jabshire

Contributor
Loc.
Crimora
Got a sale pending fellers. Will let you know if something changes.... Thanks for the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.