• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1976 Bronco - Heavily Modified - Must Sell - Open to Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zdaily

Loc.
Rogue River, OR
1976 Bronco
  • Built 351 Windsor - nice cam
  • 3 Speed on floor
  • Dana 20
  • Custom Tom’s Bronco Parts Seats
  • Tilt Wheel
  • Disc Brakes
  • Power Steering
  • 33 Wild Country with Aluminum wheels – matching spare
  • 2.5 inch James Duff Lift
  • 9 inch rear with 3.54 gears and TrackLocker
  • Hood Scoop
  • Custom Lined Floor
  • Roll Cage with Padding
  • Dana 44 front with PowerLock
  • CD Player
  • CB
  • Dual batteries
  • Warn 8274 Upright Winch – controls mounted inside Bronco
  • Custom Front and Rear Bumpers
  • Dual Exhaust
  • Dual Gas Tanks

Sweet ride, has been done right! Current owner has had this for around 15 years!

$7,800.00 OBO
I'm listing this for a friend, call Dave @ home 541-582-2758 or cell 541-659-5926

P7071438.jpg

P7071439.jpg

P7071440.jpg

P7071441.jpg

P7071442.jpg

P7071444.jpg

P7071445.jpg

OP
OP
zdaily

zdaily

Loc.
Rogue River, OR
Is this priced way to high? Does someone want to make an offer, my friend must sell this Bronco. I drove it the other day and it was very smooth, lot's of power. I'd buy it if I didn't already have a Bronco.

OP
OP
zdaily

zdaily

Loc.
Rogue River, OR
is there any rust or anything like that?
The bronco was completely repainted about 12 years ago, with new floorboards installed. When it was repainted, the entire floor was coated with a bed lining, so it doesn't have any rust. The rest of the bronco is about 98% rust free. The gray stripes were where some surface rust started appearing, so the owner sanded it and put POR over it. The only other spot of rust I found when looking this over was some bubbling on the tail gate to the left of the Ford text. Let me know if you have any other questions.

LookinForEb

eb

would he be willing to transport north of the canadian border for $6500? (i don't have a passport, and am in Calgary, Alberta)

LookinForEb

eb

would he be willing to transport north of the canadian border for $6500? (i don't have a passport, and am in Calgary, Alberta)

OP
OP
zdaily

zdaily

Loc.
Rogue River, OR

Thanks for the offer, but not for $6,500.00. He'd take $6500 and you pay shipping to get it to your border. My guess is around $800 we could have it shipped to the border. Let me know if you're still interested.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I am, possible to get some pics of underneath? like the repair of the floors, frame area and some door post pics?

lekount

Loc.
ATL
I am interested. I called the number over a week ago and never received a call back. I figured he sold. it...if its still avail, I'm interested and would like to see the pics too.

Thanks

OP
OP
zdaily

zdaily

Loc.
Rogue River, OR
I am interested. I called the number over a week ago and never received a call back. I figured he sold. it...if its still avail, I'm interested and would like to see the pics too.

Thanks

Do you have a phone number? He's out of town right now, so you can try his cell phone (it's listed above) or give my your number and I'll have him call you. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.