• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 1976 Ford Bronco Frame off, everything new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1 Has a high performance 302 and been dynode at 300 horse at the rear wheels. Demon carb, polished PRM manifold, !

I read your post when I noticed the price drop. You might want to give a more complete engine build given your 300hp number at the rear wheels. That exceeds my 392 and some other folks on here who spent several dollars on stroker motors............
Nice bronco, just throwing this out to you.........
FWIW

OP
OP
G

grinder1717

1976 Ford Bronco Frame off info

1976 Ford Bronco Frame off with approximately 9,000 on it and was completed in 2006. Frame is all powder coated. Tub and engine bay, under fender wells has been Line-X. Has a 351 Windsor Stroked to a "408" and has been dynode at over 300 horse at the rear wheels. Full Restoration including motor work was done by Jim Hill in Grants Pass, Or. Demon carb, polished PRM manifold, 4-core aluminum radiator, James duff ceramic headers, 3 inch dual Flow Master exhaust, optimum battery with gauge meter, MSD dist. Auto C-4 Trans rebuilt same with transfer case. Factory Dana 44 front that has been gone through as well as the standard 9” rear. The top is all original, it was in such great shape it didn’t need to be painted. Has all new glass with seals which is tinted. New 12 piece felt kit for the windows. Fuel switch and both front and rear tanks are new with sending units. Mech fuel pump, firewall insulation kit, Locar throttle cable set up on carb, P.W brake booster and master cyl new. All new dash knobs, emergency brake control and cable, Painless wiring system! All new hood and back hatch struts through James Duff. All new interior side panels and seats, gauge cluster and gauges. Dash is painted, new pad, Sony CD player Sony Amp, Pioneer subs that sound excellent. James duff 3.5 Ultimate Suspension lift. All new James Duff fender flairs and fiberglass raised hood, Big $$$ Professional base coat clear coat paint job. Les Schwab M/T tires with polished aluminum rims. There’s the basics and I know I am missing some items.. NO RUST ever…Always clean and runs out super. Show winner![/QUOTE]

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1976 Ford Bronco Frame off with approximately 9,000 on it and was completed in 2006. Frame is all powder coated. Tub and engine bay, under fender wells has been Line-X. Has a 351 Windsor Stroked to a "408" and has been dynode at over 300 horse at the rear wheels. Full Restoration including motor work was done by Jim Hill in Grants Pass, Or. Demon carb, polished PRM manifold, 4-core aluminum radiator, James duff ceramic headers, 3 inch dual Flow Master exhaust, optimum battery with gauge meter, MSD dist. Auto C-4 Trans rebuilt same with transfer case. Factory Dana 44 front that has been gone through as well as the standard 9” rear. The top is all original, it was in such great shape it didn’t need to be painted. Has all new glass with seals which is tinted. New 12 piece felt kit for the windows. Fuel switch and both front and rear tanks are new with sending units. Mech fuel pump, firewall insulation kit, Locar throttle cable set up on carb, P.W brake booster and master cyl new. All new dash knobs, emergency brake control and cable, Painless wiring system! All new hood and back hatch struts through James Duff. All new interior side panels and seats, gauge cluster and gauges. Dash is painted, new pad, Sony CD player Sony Amp, Pioneer subs that sound excellent. James duff 3.5 Ultimate Suspension lift. All new James Duff fender flairs and fiberglass raised hood, Big $$$ Professional base coat clear coat paint job. Les Schwab M/T tires with polished aluminum rims. There’s the basics and I know I am missing some items.. NO RUST ever…Always clean and runs out super. Show winner!
[/QUOTE]

Nice list and rig- good luck with the sale.

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
O.K. I'm stalking this rig again,lol!Thank goodness this thing is all the way across the country from me:cry: & I'm back in school! 'Cause I think if I ever saw it in person I would've pulled the trigger on this one already;) Beautiful rig Grinder, just curious what gears,stall convertor are in it & how radical is the engine(300hp @wheels is pretty stout,IMO)?

OP
OP
G

grinder1717

Moe info that wasnt stated..

408 Winsor with eagle h-beam rods. Kieth Black pistons. Comp cams. roller hydraulic camshaft kit with springs, retainer and push rods. roller rockers with stud girdles. James duff ceramic coated headers. Street Demon carburator. Exhaust system new front to rear. New 4:10 gears installed on a detroit tru-trac carrier with all new bearings. New gears and bearings installed in frontend (dana 44) Factory disc brakes front. Trunion bearings were replaced as were the front and rear u-joints. Suspension has James Duff dual shocks front and rear. duff varible rate front springs and shocks hoops. Every busing was replaced with James Duff kit. the rear also has James Duff anti-spring wrap bars.

;D

Miker

Bronco Guru
we are all very happy for you, but probably more happy for the new owner,, I'm just sayin',,,,,,;D

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
It's finally over:cry: :cry:. Hopefully she stayed in "the family" though. If I were'nt back in school full time,it would've been in Georgia long ago;) :p

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
What??? No way! Why in the world would somebody sell such a nice rig SO SOON?:? ?:? Maybe one of us can buy it cheaper now;) Pierr.

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
It is nice & only 2 hrs away from me(this time);D. Who knows..he may be in a bind & NEED to get rid of it;). Anyone else notice the stock 351 heads on this "built 408"??? Talk about choking the life out of a stroker motor%)!

dgbronc

Loc.
Bainbridge, GA
For all you guys wondering not flipping do not have to sell. The only reason selling is looking at a piece of commercial property i have wanted for a long time and it is coming up for sale and just getting all my liquid cash avialible. The bronco is sweet. Thanks any questions feel free to call numbers on ebay.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good luck w/the property.. Sorry you have to let the rig go, but we all know how that goes

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry dgbronc , but kinda cheesy you're using his pictures for your EBay ad.

dgbronc

Loc.
Bainbridge, GA
Hey why take them all over again. They are good pics and nothing new to add. They were sent to me anyway. If anyone would like new pics please let me know. I did add a few billet pieces from nickstrixs and new bushing in spare tire carrier. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.