• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1976 Kentucky

Jduke

Contributor
What started out as a Thread in Classifieds for a 1976 Tenn Bronco is now a 1976 Kentucky Bronco, It was on the verge of no return. Here is a before and current pic, 6 1/2 months apart. Getting a new Body soon courtesy of Nashville Bronco Builders. Building for my daughter. 302 mostly stock, C4 and Dana 20. Tom's 2 1/2 inch suspension. Big thanks to this forum, Nashville Early Bronco Videos and many others, hope to be driving by Spring. 6-15-23.jpg 12-14-23.jpg

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice. Yeah, that looked pretty rough in that first picture. Frame looks really well turned out now though!

catfan

Contributor
What started out as a Thread in Classifieds for a 1976 Tenn Bronco is now a 1976 Kentucky Bronco, It was on the verge of no return. Here is a before and current pic, 6 1/2 months apart. Getting a new Body soon courtesy of Nashville Bronco Builders. Building for my daughter. 302 mostly stock, C4 and Dana 20. Tom's 2 1/2 inch suspension. Big thanks to this forum, Nashville Early Bronco Videos and many others, hope to be driving by Spring. View attachment 915527 View attachment 915528
Looks great!

Sendero

Contributor
Sr. Jr. Member
What started out as a Thread in Classifieds for a 1976 Tenn Bronco is now a 1976 Kentucky Bronco, It was on the verge of no return. Here is a before and current pic, 6 1/2 months apart. Getting a new Body soon courtesy of Nashville Bronco Builders. Building for my daughter. 302 mostly stock, C4 and Dana 20. Tom's 2 1/2 inch suspension. Big thanks to this forum, Nashville Early Bronco Videos and many others, hope to be driving by Spring. View attachment 915527 View attachment 915528
Wow building for your daughter! Are you looking to adopt? I am available.

cldonley

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Robinson, TX
LOL, Waaaay across the state, just north of Bowling Green
Belfry is 30 miles from Pikeville, on the WV border, couple miles from Williamson WV and 20 miles from Matewan. "Heart of Coal Country". My family is related to both sides of the Hatfield and McCoy feud. Guess you could call us hillbillys.