• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1976 Sport Wimbledon White U15 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCbronco

Contributor
Here is a 1976 U15 Ford Sport (M code) Wimbledon White Bronco, 302, A/T, P/S, Power disc front brakes and drum on rear. New tires, new starter, new power steering pump and just rebuilt stock steering box, Just had plugs and wires done, I have done other stuff to it that I am forgetting, I bought this Bronco from the 2nd. owner that was in the same family that bought it brand new at the Ford dealership in SC. It was bought new in Jan. 26th., 1976 at Edwards Auto Sale in Walhalla, SC, that Ford dealership is still there now fixing to sell the new 2020 Bronco when they come out. It still has the dealership sticker on the back bumper on the drivers side from 43 years ago. You can see it in the back picture of the bronco. I spoke with the owner of the dealership and he looked back in there old stuff and they still had some of these stickers left. He sent me two NOS stickers if I ever wanted to replace the rear bumper and put one of these back on it. The 2nd. family owner rebuilt the 302 and auto tran. back 15 years ago and repainted it then also. Everything else is pretty much stock. I also have the Marti report showing all this, this is 1 of 517 with this paint code and 1 of 64 with paint/trim code. VERY RARE, This is really a nice clean 1976 Sport that drives real nice also. The only reason I am selling it is that I have found a Ranger package that I am buying and the wife said I can only have one Bronco at a time. You can see some pictures of it in my garage here or you can email me your phone number at richardson6856@att.net and I will send you more pictures of it or for anything else about it. I WILL ACCEPT AN OFFER THAT IS CLOSE TO ASKING PRICE IN REASON, NO LOWBALLS AND I WILL HELP WITH SHIPPING IF NEED BE, YOU CAN ALSO CALL ME IF NEED TO AT 336-516-6573, THANKS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.