• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA 1977 Bronco last chance before Eb&y - $4,999 - FIRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regretfully selling my '77. 302/auto. Haven't driven it much in the past 5 or 6 years. Drove it here from California in 2006. Still starts and drives fine. Has developed a little wobble at 50 or so MPH and the brakes need to be bled. Has a new battery and a recent starter. Always starts. Was deployed for the past year and came home and it started on the 3rd turn of the key after putting in a new battery. Has a Wild Horses Baja roll bar (actually picked it up there myself), fiberglass door inserts, soft half-doors, bikini top with wiper motor drop bracket, rear fenders cut. Have original top and doors. No body lift, or any lift that I know of. Rockers have rusted and need replaced. Some additional areas that I have tried to capture in some of the pictures just to give you an idea. Overall not too bad though. Doors are solid, and most everything else is too. Need to sell soon so please call if you are interested and come take a look. (804)384-8964 ~David

http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m540/june82000/

DSCF0295.jpg

Last edited:

Bradsp8

Please send pics sp8ball@hotmail.com

I'm in Williamsburg and visit the mother in law in Gloucester Point about every other Sunday so could swing by and check it out sometime.

OP
OP

sorry it took so long - too many commitments with the Navy... pics have been emailed, if anyone else interested please let me know as I had someone come by today to look at it who saw it on here.

you can call my cell phone (804)384-8964.

Dave

OP
OP

What motor and transmission. vinson

It has the 302 with an Edelbrock intake and Holley 4bbl carb with manual choke. I belive it's just the standard C-4 automatic transmission. Drivetrain appears to be stock, although the previous owner told me that the lady he bought it from had replaced the engine via the dealership. I've owned it since 2003.

OP
OP

Bump... No Offers? Open to trades but needs to be something I can sell somewhat easily.

OP
OP

Thanks for looking. I'm trying the other site if I can't sell it for what I need here. Phone calls only please.

Vehicle sells AS-IS; not budging on the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.