• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 1977 bronco parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdbronco

I am doing a build on a 1977 Bronco with 77k miles . I have a lot of take off parts . Dana 44 complete, minus the spindles, 3 speed with J pattern shifter,
2 sets of drivelines , chrome bumpers average condition, air cleaner, all 3 seats in above average condition, 2 sets of 302 aluminum valve covers, some misc small stuff. I want to sell it off as one lot. I work a lot of crazy hours in the defense department and do not have a lot of time . I really need my garage back .

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Hey I know this guy and he is a VERY busy person. I'm not how often he checks in here but I have his contact info.
He's a customer /friend of mine and is doing a sick build on his including a 4BT Diesel engine and all custom arms and links and so forth.
I'll give him a ring and let him know you guys are looking. I think he wants to dump the whole pile at once and they are good parts.
I think the seats are red ranger seats if I remember correctly. But don't hold me to that.

Ok called his office and left message for him to check the site, so hopefully he'll check in in the next day or so.

OP
OP
R

rdbronco

Sorry for the delayed response. Yeah still have the pile of parts. The seats are the ivory color. There is one small rip in driver and some smudges that can probably be cleaned. The truck probably had less than 50k when they got pulled . I want to get rid of the pile in one fell swoop. If you want pictures you can email me at rich at broncoe dot com Thanks- Rich

Caymancole

Live in Silverdale wondering if you have any parts still??

Hello, live pretty close and was hoping you may still have some items for sale. Please let me know, Thanks, Chris

OP
OP
R

rdbronco

I guess I am splitting everything up. You can shoot me an email at rich at broncoe dot com.

Status
Not open for further replies.