• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1977, Dana 60/44, $1,300 in new parts included. $2,900 cash or credit ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morse

I got into this and decided if I'm going to restore something it would be my grandfathers 69 pickup or a 70's F250 like my father used to drive. This is a 77 with heavy duty 8 lug Dana 44 front, 60 rear. Hard top with no rust, good windows, power steering, power brakes, both new front fenders, both new rear quarters, new drivers inner rear, new rockers, new inner wheel tubs, new chrome bumpers front and rear, other chrome trim, new turn signals, etc. Np205. The doors are very good except the bottoms are rusted out. Has I'm guessing a 5" suspension lift along with a 3" body lift. I had planned on installing my inline pump 4bt, but decided to ditch the project. $3,900 for the bronco and all parts. I don't really want to sell the motor, but it would be around the same price as the bronco simply because its a much more rare model with the Bosch inline pump. The stock pump is capable of flowing 600 hp worth of fuel. Feel free to text or call me for info or pictures. 941-468-4307. Located in Sarasota County. NOW $2,900... Read my last post..

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Morse

How can I insert pictures. I'm on my phone which the pictures are on. It tells me to enter the URL. If anyone wants to text me at 941-468-4307 I would be happy to send pictures.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Pleade email pics by giving your email address. Where in FL are you roughly? PM me if you can.

OP
OP
M

Morse

$3,500 Firm... I have over $1300 in new parts from bronco Graveyard that come with this. That's like getting a 77 Bronco with a title for less than $2,300. I'm about to buy a new outboard, so if you'd like, you can pay the $3,500 on your credit card towards my motor instead of paying me with cash. I'm trying to make it as easy as possible. Please text me for pictures at 941-468-4307.

OP
OP
M

Morse

$2,900 cash or credit card. I want to buy a new outboard, so if you want to use your credit card, you can just pay the outboard dealer. Please call or text instead of asking questions here. 941-468-4307.

Status
Not open for further replies.