• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 1977 Ford Bronco For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

1977BroncoGuy

1977 Ford Bronco
Ranger Trim Package
302 V8 Runs Great.
Automatic Transmission. Original Factory Automatic truck, Not a conversion.
Four Wheel Drive
Dual Gas Tanks.
1977 body has the original doors over the gas caps.
Original Rear Seat.
New Windshield.
Newer aftermarket front seats.
Hard Top and Soft Top.
Rear Tire Carrier.
Chrome Grill.
Rust free Body tub. Some small surface rust spots where the paint is chipped, but No through rust.
Only 1 minor crease on the right rear corner of the body, and a couple of small dings.
No other body damage.
Please email for pictures.

Previous owner converted Column shifter to Floor Shifter.
All original linkage with the truck to convert back to factory Column shift.

Previous Owner also converted the rear axle to disk brakes. Still need some adjustment.

Asking $8000 Or Best Offer.

Also Available are:
Original front seat frames.
New original stock upholstery and cushions for front seat frames
New original stock upholstery for the rear seat frame
New original upholstery for the door panels

Last edited:

gbatey

77 Bronco

Can you send me some pictures,gbatey@apollosm.com Very interested
Thanks

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Guys I was in Pueblo and looked at this Bronco last week. It's a great bronco, just didn't tickle my fancy in the right way.
I met the owner, and looked at the bronco and I believe he is representing the Bronco fairly.

I observed a few additional things that he did not note in his ad:
All the body mounts have been replaced with aftermarket poly mounts. Also the rear leaf bushings and front radius arm bushing have been replaced with the same type bushings.
It has an adjustable track bar, Rancho shocks all the way around, and mounts for quad shocks on each corner.
The body has a patch on both front floorboards in the forward crease, and the front inner quarters have been patched in the quarter panel overlap under the hood. I looked under it hard with a strong flashlight, and the body is very solid and rust free.
The door bottoms and rockers are solid.
It has headers with a 2 into 1 exhaust system, all aligned under the proper heat shields under the passenger side body.

broncohalfcab

Thanks for the additional info. We appreciate it. Wish I had some spare cash right now!

Guys I was in Pueblo and looked at this Bronco last week. It's a great bronco, just didn't tickle my fancy in the right way.
I met the owner, and looked at the bronco and I believe he is representing the Bronco fairly.

I observed a few additional things that he did not note in his ad:
All the body mounts have been replaced with aftermarket poly mounts. Also the rear leaf bushings and front radius arm bushing have been replaced with the same type bushings.
It has an adjustable track bar, Rancho shocks all the way around, and mounts for quad shocks on each corner.
The body has a patch on both front floorboards in the forward crease, and the front inner quarters have been patched in the quarter panel overlap under the hood. I looked under it hard with a strong flashlight, and the body is very solid and rust free.
The door bottoms and rockers are solid.
It has headers with a 2 into 1 exhaust system, all aligned under the proper heat shields under the passenger side body.

Status
Not open for further replies.