• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 1977 Ford Bronco partial restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
M

mflint1513

Wow! I would get into WAY too much trouble on I-75 with that thing! I can see myself pulled over on the cut in the hill already!

travis77

Loc.
Pasadena MD
I think we have twin 77's. You need a stripe. Sweet rig.

Attachments

• P7310032.jpg
    P7310032.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 85
OP
OP
M

mflint1513

For all interested parties, no, the torque converter is not fixed. Trying to work on your car from the other side of the globe is trickier than it may seem. Once it's fixed, I'll post a message.

OP
OP
M

mflint1513

Gotcha 2can...let me know where the send you after MO. I should be back by then, if the car is together a bit more, I may be down with a trade!

OP
OP
M

mflint1513

I'll be in OH a little sooner than I thought. Email me around the 1st if you want to see it.

TIGERNUTZ

Loc.
Louisiana
Curious as to what you're asking for it. PM me. Ohio is a long way, but let's start with what you're asking.;D

OP
OP
M

mflint1513

It's not. Wanna come look at it? I'm tryin to figure out where to take it right now. It's not the transmission as far as I can tell. It goes into gear and will still move through the yard but there are obviously some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.