• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1977 Ford Bronco Show Quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinb

1977 Early Ford Bronco Freshly restored 2 months ago. over 30k invested.It was totally went through.Just about every part on bronco is new!Just have to see to believe!302 Automatic C4 transmission,Dana 20 transfer case,Complete Flowmasters,pro comp wheels,Interco trxus tires(33x12.50-15),3 1/2 Complete suspention lift.Also have hardtop painted satin black(harley dupont)paint.Projection headlight,All aluminum radiator,all new hose,plugs ,wires.Memphis audio 10's,memphis audio 1000 watt amp,memphis 6x9's,memphis 6's in custom boxes.Kenwood cd player,tuffy console and glove box,line x flooring,grant steering wheel,Roll cage,new gas tank,all new centech wiring harness from front to back,all new lenses,new winshield and rubber,besttop soft top with tinted windows,all new factory seats,new wipers,all the chrome powder coated black,custom made bumpers,new undercoating,new paint,power steering and power brakes,all new window and door moldings,new factory fender flares line x'd,dual gas tanks,new gas lines,and lots more just can't name it all.MUST SEE.Pictures does not do justice!$19,000 931-260-9647

byson1

Loc.
Nashville
Sounds like a nice Bronco. Put some pictures up. I'm real interested in seeing those "factory fender flares" too.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just a question, why all the work and selling already?

rydbuc25

Pics on CL

Found his truck on Craigslist...

sale-kjcma-1078044191@craigslist.org(knoxville Tenn)

I've seen less for more and vice vesa...

I also have been diligently looking for 3 months..I have a thread going in the wanted portion of this site. Going to view one this weekend hopefully.

Calling on all senior members for some help.

rydbuc25

OP
OP
D

dustinb

The Bronco Sold.

Thanks everyone for looking at my 1977 Bronco,except byson1,who I can now say I didnt need much help getting what I wanted out of it because it sold,smart mouth.If you got something to say about my town,me or my bronco please call me and we will talk about it and not on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.