• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1977 ford bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlene

I have a restored 1977 Bronco--it has been garaged for years. It has virtually zero road miles on it since it has been restored. I have not known how to market it, and plan on putting it in an auction around January possibly. I do have pictures. Lots of people tell me they would love to have it but no one has come up with the money yet. It was appraised through the court system 3 years ago for $20,000. I just want what I have into it------------

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Sounds like some poor guys loss through a divorce, there should be 3 things not allowed in a divorce
1) your dignity
2) your dog
3) your ride

She sent me an email that she was working on getting pics.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
She sent me an email that she was working on getting pics.

Yeah, I got an email too. Something about it feels strange. She says she can't send pictures but can e-mail them, and then says something about it being in an auction? Did you get the same thing?

OP
OP
D

Darlene

Hey I lost out on lots of property, because he put things in other peoples name--the bronco happened to be something that could be traced that is all-but that is neither here nor there--he ran off with a Russian on the internet--Why should I have to defend my position?? I didn't wrong anyone. I just want to sell a bronco and don't really know how to market it. I have talked to a guy from Silver Auto auction the last few days about it. They have a auction in Arizona in January that I am considering. I am in need of the money right now and want to get it sold. I am just now making the attempt to do that. Hey there is lots of emotions that I have been going thru the last few years---Don't beat me up because I am a women trying to selling a bronco that I received during the divorce---I didn't want it--that was the judge's doing--I would have rather had the other things...--I do have pictures that I can send thru the mail---I just can't send pictures by e-mail until my neighbor helps me figure out what is wrong with my program. I just got a new computer and something was not hooked up correctly I guess. I can't see why you guys think that is fishy-----?? I just found this site.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Don't take offense there has been a couple of scam sales on this website. 99.9% of us on this site are straight up folks and most of those would help you out if you need it. Good luck posting pics, and selling it.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Hey I lost out on lots of property, because he put things in other peoples name--the bronco happened to be something that could be traced that is all-but that is neither here nor there--he ran off with a Russian on the internet--Why should I have to defend my position?? I didn't wrong anyone. I just want to sell a bronco and don't really know how to market it. I have talked to a guy from Silver Auto auction the last few days about it. They have a auction in Arizona in January that I am considering. I am in need of the money right now and want to get it sold. I am just now making the attempt to do that. Hey there is lots of emotions that I have been going thru the last few years---Don't beat me up because I am a women trying to selling a bronco that I received during the divorce---I didn't want it--that was the judge's doing--I would have rather had the other things...--I do have pictures that I can send thru the mail---I just can't send pictures by e-mail until my neighbor helps me figure out what is wrong with my program. I just got a new computer and something was not hooked up correctly I guess. I can't see why you guys think that is fishy-----?? I just found this site.

Darlene:

Sorry, nobody is dumping on you because you're a woman. The ad and follow up responses have an eerily similar "tone" to some bronco ad sales that were scams, and so I was asking my brethren whether anybody else had received some responses that were similar. My question was a protective instinct that is shared by members of the board, you included.

I am interested to see the pictures, and can wait for you to get your email up and running if that doesn't take too long.

HuskyRider

Loc.
Roseville, Ca
Darlene:

I’m also interested in your Bronco and will be in Kamiah 10/30 to 11/03..My family has a place near Lawyers Creek and will be doing a little hunting. I can take pictures and post them if you like. The price is a little out of my budget, but who knows.

Domenic

HuskyRider

Loc.
Roseville, Ca
I plan to stop in and photograph the Bronco and post them in a photobucket album. I’ll post a link on 11/04/2007. I’ll also inspect the bronco and list the specifics of equipment...Any special areas that someone wants photos of let me know before 10/29/07.

dingo151

Hello, everyone.

I stopped by and looked at this one today and took a few pictures so if anyone needs a look drop me a line. She's pretty sweet

Dean

HuskyRider

Loc.
Roseville, Ca
Took a few also..link http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff227/husqvarnarider_2007//

idaho011.jpg

Last edited:

Ratch

Contributor
very nice.

So many Broncos... So little money (sigh)

dingo151

Amen brother.....If I had an extra 16K that one would be in my driveway!

Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.