• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1977 ford bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
D

Darlene

Thank you Dean and Domenic. I appreciate you looking at the bronco and taking pictures. I will get busy this next week and list it with the sites that you recommended. I hope you both had success in your hunting. My son found a dead buck last night that someone missed. It was a 4x5--he cut the head off. I bet someone was sad about that one getting away. He was excited to find it............Thanks again for all your help and information----Darlene

OP
OP
D

Darlene

Yes, the bronco is still for sale----snowed in right now--but safe in the shop. I am still anxious to sell it.
----------------Darlene

kntr

Bronco Guru
Is it my eyes or is the door a different color red?

HuskyRider

Loc.
Roseville, Ca
It’s your eyes; there was broken sunshine and clouds that day in October. The Bronco has been repainted the same color inside and out.;D

HuskyRider

Loc.
Roseville, Ca
It’s for real seen and took a few pictures while in the area hunting. I did get to hunt her property by the way. I only had a budget of 6k, so really wasn’t able to make a serious offer. After looking at over twenty broncos and buying one I can honestly say this was the nicest and has almost zero rust for an early bronco. :cool:

OP
OP
D

Darlene

Hi, Yes the bronco is still for sale.. I haven't done much to market it this winter. We have had lots of snow and it was snowed in the garage. I am still very anxious to sell it. I didn't know that there had been any comments about it until today. Sorry I didn't get back with anyone. I have listed it on Craigs list also and have gotten some interest. I guess I am not very familiar with this site.--Darlene

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
It is a very nice 77....

idaho011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.