• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NV 1977 frame off 90% complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

rellimgneb

Loc.
Reno, Nv
Well the time has finally come to sell my baby. I really don't want to, but have to. I'll list what I can think of at the moment, and update as questions come up.

My Name is Ben, and you can reach me at 775-412-7556

I have a 1977 Bronco for sale. It was taken down to the frame, and every little thing has been replaced with only the best. I was building this thing to be able to go anywhere it wanted to. You can check out my rebuild thread to at least see a few pictures. It should be in my signature, but I haven't posted here in years so here is the URL.
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80878&highlight=rellimgneb

Here is a list of what I could think of that the bronco has. Please keep in mind, some of this stuff is in boxes and bins, but a lot of it is already in place.

All new floor pans Rhinolined
new black vinyl carpet kit installed
full roll cage, the type your seats bolt to.
new crate 302
professionally rebuilt c4 with shift kit
New Atlas 4.3 transfer case with twin stick shifter installed
brand new long travel 5.5" suspension lift from wildhorse
New ox locker for the front
New detroit locker for the rear
new heavy duty rear axles
extended radius arms
all new brake lines installed
all new fuel lines installed
5.0 mustang fuel injection with brand new computer and sensors
brand new wiring harness for the fuel injection (can't remember the name, but it's specifically designed for the early bronco using the mustang efi)(installed but not completely)
Brand new wiring harness for the bronco (installed but not completely)
all new body mounts installed
either 1" or 2" body lift installed
New brake calipers for front
All new ball joints
West Texas hydraulic steering assist, and west Texas rebuild steering box
Front Shock hoops
Rear inner shock hoop
Astro Van hyrdaulic brake booster
rear shackles have been flipped
I have an explorer serpentine belt set up in boxes for this, used.
Rear 24 gallon fuel tank with custom skid plate
Leather bronco embroidered seats
All new guages in custom Dash.
Has fairly new 33" tires on it now with probably 95% tread left, but they will be a little small.
Also have brand new gorilla war flares (not installed)
I have a rear fold and tumble seat out of a mitsubishi montero that needs to be reupholstered but fits perfect.
The frame and interior was all por 15'd

I did a ton to this thing, then got low on money and time and it's been sitting a while. I probably have at least $20,000 into this bronco, and a few thousand hours. It just needs someone to take it the rest of the way.

Here is what it needs that I can think of.

Exterior paint,
wiring hooked up the rest of the way
Serpentine belt system installed
radiator
differentials assembled
driveshafts
shocks
Lights
wiring finished hooking up
Distributor
Doors installed
Maybe a few other little things

I got rid of the hard top for it because I never planed on using it. I have an older used soft top in nice condition with soft doors too. I think everything is there for it, but I've never installed it so I don't know.

I know I forgot tons of things, so please check out the rebuild thread, and give me a call if you are interested.

My name once again is Ben, and you can reach me at 775-412-7556.

OP
OP
rellimgneb

rellimgneb

Loc.
Reno, Nv
I'll post some pictures today, and get it dug out of the garage and take some better pictures this weekend.

I do have a question though. I'm obviously to close to this project, and I want to make sure I'm not asking way to much. I tried to be pretty fair, but I wouldn't mind anyone else's opinions.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I would say your not asking to much. Sorry you have to sell her. Lots of great parts. Best of luck with selling.

Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.