• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1977 resto-mod for whole or parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkedbko

1977 project I bought earlier this year with the intention of finishing, but too many projects ahead of it and it's in the way.

Frame off resto project, clear title in my hand. Frame, body & axles blasted to bare metal. Frame, suspension, f&r custom bunpers & axles powder coated. 5.5" duff springs f&r w dual shocks, 2" body lift. Body blasted, all rust repaired, new floors front to rear, primed & blocked, quality is a 7 of 10 and needs to be detailed before paint. Undercoat is rhino lined red (not a fan of the color, but it's done well) Rebuilt 302, bored .30 over, 0 miles. Rebuilt AOD, 0 miles. Rebuilt Dana 20, 0 miles. Rear seat, frame stripped and painted. New wood, foam & cover. Aftermarket front seat brackets but no seats. New windshield glass, painless harness, flares, emblems, Bimini top, bushings, steering column, lights, lenses, powder coated roll bar, etc. Has factory power brakes, power steering, rear tank, selector valve, etc. Have almost all parts for assembly after paint.

Needs to be running: carb or efi, headers, fuel & brake lines, painless harness connected, and gears in axles.

Now let's see if I can figure out how to post pictures...

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
you have to be a contributor to post pics, it is like 10 or 12 dollars. sure business would pic up if you posted pics, the ones on craiglist were rotated wrong so I could not really tell much

Status
Not open for further replies.