• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1977 Uncut Unlifted -- SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
IMG_0071Large.jpg

This is a clean and straight 1977 uncut bronco. Basic specs:

• Clear Florida Title
  • D44 Disc
  • BB 9"
  • C4
  • D20 J-Shift
  • Rebuilt PS
  • Rear Seat Delete
  • Aux Tank Delete

PO had begun the C4 conversion, but never finished. Parts left to be installed include

• wide brake pedal
  • radiator
  • steering column

Currently does not have an engine installed, but a 302 is available including v-belt accessories(double and tripple for AC), edelbrock performer intake and 1405 600 cfm carb.

Delivery available depending on dates and distance. I.E. If I can make a weekend of it, I can deliver, please tip your driver.

MORE PICTURES HERE

Last edited:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Is this still available? I have a friend looking for a 77 project. Thanks

G8tor38

Hey Lone, can you send me some more pics to g8tor38@aol.com and could you bring it down with you when you bring the door? Ok, I found the other pics and I might have jumped the gun, maybe I need to finsih the first project before getting another one but dang I want another 77, oh well I'll call you tomorrow (thursday) and talk to you about it. steve

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Dam it man don't sell my truck!

OP
OP
lonesouth

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just realized you have powerasswipe in your sig...what vehicle should I look for to get out of at the pic n pull?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Just realized you have powerasswipe in your sig...what vehicle should I look for to get out of at the pic n pull?

it's hard to find but look for the tour busses. The custom pushers that the stars drive around. Many of them have the option.
I want your truck, can I pay you less for it? trade you something? mow your lawn? fix the roof? build you a fancy table or staircase? Kill someone?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Parker didn't need anyone killed. Still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.