• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1978 79 broncos for parts D44 8lug parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I will be parting out two full size 78/79 broncos. I had a 203 which has been sold but it has the front hubs that do not have the lock outs. The other is a 205 case and it has lock outs. Both are 3.50 gears. Both C6 trannys are rebuildable cores and one has a good running 351M. I should still have a coule of spare axle shafts but will have to double check on that. I have parts scattered around in different places. I also have an 8 lug D44 conversion from the knuckles out for sale. if you need it make an offer that is atleast worth my while to remove the part or parts plus shipping.

OP
OP
Bronco73

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
how much for two coil springs shipped to 40862? thanks

I may have the two broncos sold as is. If I pull the axles I will try to get back to you and see if your still looking for the coils. The buyer is suppose to come and look at them this weekend, I think or maybe next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.