• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1979 Ford F250 F26 4x4 Crew Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1nw4lk3r

City: Howell
Price: $ 32000

1979 Ford F250 Crew Cab 4x4
Solid, southern truck.
F26 Vin (true factory 4x4)
400 engine
4 speed manual
Power steering
Power disc brakes
Solid truck overall, paint is new, not absolutely perfect, but overall very very nice. White platinum metallic with caribou lower half, classic King Ranch color scheme.
Rust free body. Cab corners, roof, and drip rail all in excellent shape.

Was planning on a powertrain swap to use this truck as a tow pig for my Broncos to car shows.

Only been in Michigan for about a month, was a Florida truck most it's life, as a municipality vehicle for a Fire Dept. (READ: always cleaned and stored indoors)
Frame is rock solid.
Runs and drives, stops and steers as it should. Could use some minor tune up types of things. Definitely needs a brake job. Will stop, but has some pulsating/vibration, so I'd recommend someone readily put a new set of rotors and pads on it.
Floor was completely covered in por15. Body has almost NO body filler on it, a magnet will stick anywhere.
King Ranch seats from a 2006 F150 are in EXCELLENT condition. Looked at about 15 sets of used KR seats before settling on these ones. No rips or tears, previous owner used King Ranch leather cleaner and conditioner on them religiously on the truck they came from, even gave me what remained of his existing bottles when I bought them.
Needs a couple minor things finalized, door Weatherstrip, headliner (I was going to use a cow hide) but I do have all of the crew cab correct headliner trim. Needs taillight/brake lights hooked up. Wiring is all there, just not hooked up currently.
I bought this truck less than a month ago and as soon as I got it from Florida, where it spent the majority of its life, up to Michigan, another one I've been eyeing became available, so one has to go.
As soon as I bought the truck I immediately bought the 17" slotted mags, brand new 35" all terrain t/a ko2s, headliner trim, door panels, rear door panels, new king ranch seats for it, and new glove box applique and instrument cluster bezel.

Engine and trans are original and operate well. Truck has about 80k on it, and runs like a sewing machine. Gets LOTS of attention, and has a cool mix of heritage/nostalgia and the nice new modern interior.
Feel free to ask any additional questions.

Located in Howell, MI

32000 obo

Can help arrange shipping at buyer's expense

QsanPrr.jpg

Up52Rqk.jpg

BRG8zRL.jpg

1uHy47d.jpg

Al2sCBj.jpg

GEy3c1c.jpg

hYrKt00.jpg

fpywkQz.jpg

aCldOx7.jpg