• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 1988 Ford F-150 LXT Lariot EFI 5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ucantafordnot2

Loc.
China Grove NC
88 F-150 short bed: EFI 5.8 engine w/ 80,000 miles.. runs great..Gas tanks need cleaning and hood and driver side fender need paint..I by-passed the dual gas tanks .. Will need tires on rear soon , front tires are new..Has bed liner ,coffin rails, chrome wagon wheels, Auto trans, all electric windows work,Sliding rear glass. No rust..will email photos..straight body and bed...will make a good looking truck if someone was to put in a little time and effort cleaning it up.. I used it to haul hay to the cows and trash to the landfill sits in the barn yard 99% of the time..thx.DVC

ruckin69

Contributor
88 F-150 short bed: EFI 5.8 engine w/ 80,000 miles.. runs great..Gas tanks need cleaning and hood and driver side fender need paint..I by-passed the dual gas tanks .. Will need tires on rear soon , front tires are new..Has bed liner ,coffin rails, chrome wagon wheels, Auto trans, all electric windows work,Sliding rear glass. No rust..will email photos..straight body and bed...will make a good looking truck if someone was to put in a little time and effort cleaning it up.. I used it to haul hay to the cows and trash to the landfill sits in the barn yard 99% of the time..thx.DVC
Do you still have this?

Status
Not open for further replies.