• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1989-93 Mustang C3W ECU ECM Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
1989-93 Mustang C3W ECU ECM Computer

Warranty sticker is missing

Original application was a 5.0 with automatic, but will work with a manual transmission as well.

$125 shipped to your door.

Attachments

• 800 2.jpg
    800 2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 800 1.jpg
    800 1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1989-93 Mustang C3W1 ECU ECM Computer

No there. Where does this computer type call in the pecking order of usability? I don't recognize the number, but also can't recall most except for the most popular ones. Thanks

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
According to Ryan's site, a computer is a computer for our Broncos. All the stuff you hear about the A9L and A9P being the computers to have are based on high RPM applications that our Broncos will never see. At least that's my understanding.

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
I know this isn't the tech section, but here's a free informative bump for you.

C3W1 is the brother to the A9P. Completely interchangeable.

The differences are in the timing tables and thresholds to set error codes.
The A9P has slightly more aggressive timing tables than the C3W1 (3-5* more advance mostly). It's so close if you bumped the base timing by 4* I doubt a dyno would show the difference.

orangeconv

this is a reman a9p for everyone that doesnt know. will you take 100 shipped to 43160?

Status
Not open for further replies.