• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1st Annual Bronco Day Starr Motors Suffolk, Va

4x4x289

Allrighty then!! Let's get it on!! Hey Scott, are the Cooneys sportn' two Broncos at this event?

Unfortunately 4x4x302 has a scouting soccer tournament in Raleigh on this weekend so we are unable to attend. I'm not even sure both EBs will be road worthy by this.

But please have a great time!!! I wish we could be there!!!. And next Spring look out (provided we have no more tragedies, soccer, financial restrictions, etc., etc.). I cannot wait till the day when 4x4x289 and 4x4x302 ride together...I cannot wait!!! ;D

thin blue line

hey guys, i saw this posted up on FSB.com. so i posted up a thread in the dixie section to see if we could get a bunch of the local guys to show up. us fullsize guy's have been trying to get a local bronco club up and running. we are going to be opened to all styles of bronco's. (EB,Fullsize,and even Bronco II's) from stock to full on mud trucks. i will try to let you guys know how many i can get to show. if you guys need any help please let me know, i will try to give a hand anyway i can. i am sure some of the others will too. dave with the yellow eb knows who i am i meet him and ted at starr for one of there off road days. i have a white and green 95 with a gray soft top. its a daily driver project still being worked on. every enough money or time. this is something i have been wanting to try and set up. cant wait to see everyone on dec 3.

r36130

Loc.
norfolk
I'm looking forward gettin the chuger out at least one time this year. It be good to wheel and hang out again. Come on everybody lets wheel. See you there. :)

OP
OP
CORE4WD

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
hey guys, i saw this posted up on FSB.com. so i posted up a thread in the dixie section to see if we could get a bunch of the local guys to show up. us fullsize guy's have been trying to get a local bronco club up and running. we are going to be opened to all styles of bronco's. (EB,Fullsize,and even Bronco II's) from stock to full on mud trucks. i will try to let you guys know how many i can get to show. if you guys need any help please let me know, i will try to give a hand anyway i can. i am sure some of the others will too. dave with the yellow eb knows who i am i meet him and ted at starr for one of there off road days. i have a white and green 95 with a gray soft top. its a daily driver project still being worked on. every enough money or time. this is something i have been wanting to try and set up. cant wait to see everyone on dec 3.

Hey what's up! I'll probably need help getting waivers signed as people arrive....;D

OP
OP
CORE4WD

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
I was informed that Starr Motors will be collecting toys for "Toys For Tots" this month. Let's show up with a toy to donate to those less fortunate than us! Starr is gracious enough to let us wheel their property, let's give a little back. Thanks for the support. [0======0]

Also, if you don't want to grill out, there are fast food joints just down the street from Starr....

OP
OP
CORE4WD

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
Ok, sounds like there will be a good number of FSB's showing up. If you don't want to wheel your rig, there will be open seats (mine included) to jump in! Don't let the FSB guys have all the fun! [o======o]

Showing:
me
ray (6BT)
BroncoBiff
Ted (Ted's Automotive)
Rob
Billy
Boltbuster

Who'd I miss? Who else?

Please go here http://www.meetup.com/starr4wdc/events/41978232/confirm/ for RSVP so we know how many are showing up!

Last edited:

Bronco Biff

Contributor
....Steve and his '72.....
How late are you planning on playing or to wrapup?

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
PS. If you bring the Art. Rack this time make sure you weld a tire punture feature on it for the Idiots that like to ride fully over it....=D

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Thanks to Dave and the folks from Starr motors for setting this up, had a great time, saw some nice broncos, met some nice folks. here are a few pics I took.
Jim

Attachments

• 392.jpg
    392.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 395.jpg
    395.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 391.jpg
    391.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 396.jpg
    396.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 389.jpg
    389.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 374.jpg
    374.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 47

4x4x289

Talked to Biff. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Good turn out. I wish Ryan and I could have been there.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
....and we did!!! Squezzzzed in what we could, sorry I had to bolt in a hurry and didn't get to hang longer. Gotta blast off to baseball practice now but will hit this up again later! Any body get a vid af Ted conquering that bottomless pit???

OP
OP
CORE4WD

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
We had a good showing Saturday. Great bunch to wheel with. Thanks for the donations guys and gals! Starr was fun as usual! Thanks Starr Motors for having us! I'm collecting video and will post up a link once I can get it all together. We have the pit covered Biff! ;) [o======o]

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Allright!!! Thanks for postin those up. I had to slip out after Ted went through at the end. Thanks for getting that together, Dave. It was good to hang with you guys and all of the new aquaintances. What's next?

OP
OP
CORE4WD

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
That was a fun day! I heard you got a few upgrades after that nice "snap" on the frame twister! Let me know if you need any help installing those upgrades! Even if it's just to drink your b$$r.
We're going to be working on getting Ray's chug-a-lug drivetrain installed, along with Rob's trail rig done as well. Then back to Starr to test (thanks beforehand JoeB.) and then Crozet. Crozet this spring. I bet we could get Rob to let us play at his place, let me know! ;D

Edger6

Loc.
Hampton,
Whens the next get togeather, I just pick up my eb, needs a lot of work but she does run. I need to be schooled also. Anyone local got parts for sale?