• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2 body mounts for under floor pans

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyhillbilly

Loc.
Canton, MI
i am looking for the 2 body mounts for under the floor pans,,, under the foot rest area. they only need to be in fair condition. my zip is 20121 please let me know what you want for them with shipping included

Hoppy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gresham, OR
I assume that you want the rubber part of the mount and factory height.
I'd think you could use any ol truck or big bronco mount out of the wrecking yard. If you are looking for a bronco one PM starkypdx he may have a full set from his frame off project

OP
OP
nyhillbilly

nyhillbilly

Loc.
Canton, MI
I assume that you want the rubber part of the mount and factory height.
I'd think you could use any ol truck or big bronco mount out of the wrecking yard. If you are looking for a bronco one PM starkypdx he may have a full set from his frame off project

actually i need the steel perches for the mounts. not even sure the right name of them sorry. the ones i need are riveted to the frame one set under the front floor boards and the other set above the rear tires.

thanks for the reply though

Status
Not open for further replies.