• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2 Bronco's @ Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach 2009

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
I would say 24,000 for the yellow and 16,000 for the red.....those are high estimates because of the venue.

Maybe I will be way off though.

Jonboy69

Wow if they get those prices for those, I am going to put mys uncut stocker on the Scottsdale BJ. Maybe I will get $35k or so

BG's 68 Bronco

$31,000 for the yellow and $16,000 for the red! Still can't believe the one at Scottsdale brought $40,000+??

carter2772

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
I say yellow, 32ish and red 28 ish..

I think it will depend which one goes first, and how late in the auction they are showed...

Remember, this is Barret Jackson. People go there with a bunch of money to buy expensive cars, not nessisarily to get a good deal.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Anyone else notice that the yellow "1970" model has a Ranger emblem on the glovebox door? Now how can that be original when the Ranger package wasn't introduced until 1973?

$6,875 seems low for a Bronco in that condition. Like said before, especially at Barrett-Jackson.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Once again, when the Bronco is about to go through, they go to commercial. I sent this email:

I am disappointed in the fact that once again, a Classic Bronco was about to go through and you go to commercial. I know this has been done before. Being a Bronco lover, I'd like to see one go through. Now I know there was a '76 Silverado shown, and someone even said that they haven't hit collector status yet. Well, the Early Broncos sure have. The yellow '70 model that went through today showed $32,000 on TV for the price. That's higher than a bunch of the vehicles you have shown. I am disappointed, and I'm probably not the only one. Try to explain this one!

Jimmy

4lofun

i was so pissed, was watching the show today. i saw the yellow coming up and was happy i was going to see before i had to leave the house. oh bam , time for commercial.. oh speed you suck suck suck.their all about corvettes, mustang and gay crap. i am done watching that crap auction. boo for speed.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey carter, you were dead on with the Yellow guy, but you missed the red one by a little bit!!! I thought you #'s were close both ways, the Red guy must have really looked bad in person. That may be an all time low for BJ!!!

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I saw the red one go through. It was the first car of the show.