• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2006 Arctic Cat 400 4x4 Utility ATV - $3,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bought in May of 06 for $7,000, details are as follows:
* 34 hours
* 350 miles
* never submerged
* garage kept
* solid hunter green
* new battery
* clean oil(used arctic oil only)

This ATV had hit a stump which resulted in the front left A-Arm mounts being bent. These were repaired close to normal, but it pulls a little to the right and I have not had time to realign the front. This is why I am asking $3,500 less than I paid.

The ATV runs great, no problems starting or running. It has independent rear suspension which gives a smoother ride than solid axel. I used it mostly for surveying and play, but the surveying is done and my new job does not afford time to play.

Call me at 850-294-8818 if you want to come by and test drive or just want some more information. I am located in NE Tallahassee and am available most weekends and can usually be available after 4:00 on weekdays.

Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.