• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2007 Arizona Classic Bronco 16th Annual Stampede March 23rd-25th

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
The Arizona Classic Bronco Club is hosting it's annual Bronco Stampede the weekend of March 23rd-25th in Florence Junction, AZ which is just outside Phoenix. Pre-Registration is open until March 2nd. You can get info and register online at http://www.azbronco.org.

STAMPEDE

REGISTRATION FEES

$55.00

Includes: Steak Dinner for two; Weekend of Trails Rides; Camping; Commemorative Dash Plaque; Raffle Ticket; Vendor Displays; RTI Ramp; Bronco Games; Raffle; and Campfire. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We have an excellent turnout of vendor donations this year for the raffle so do not miss out. If you need further info feel free to send me a pm, email or post up. Anyone planning to attend from the board here? ;D

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great event, I've been going since the days when they were held at the Cinders up in Flagstaff. I'm running a night time game so if you are coming bring a spot light or large flashlight.

OP
OP
Tgure

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Great event, I've been going since the days when they were held at the Cinders up in Flagstaff. I'm running a night time game so if you are coming bring a spot light or large flashlight.

Just logged your registration tonight. Will see you there.;D

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I've been thinking over registering not sure if I can make it. Went last year had a good time. On second thought I'm just going to register and hope uncle sam doesnt send me to the middle east early. See you there.

Be the last time I drive a bronco for at least 6 months so I cant pass it up now I have to get it in shape.

Last edited:

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I'll be in Tucson earlier that week, but my bronco is currently in surgery. Could I bum a ride with somebody else on the trails? I'd appreciate it.

AZMike

Loc.
Flagstaff
Is AZCB ever considering doing the cinders again? They ever consider a different date as well?

I'd definitely be able to pull that one off as I only live 10 mins away.

March is always a really bad month for me.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Is AZCB ever considering doing the cinders again? They ever consider a different date as well?

I'd definitely be able to pull that one off as I only live 10 mins away.

March is always a really bad month for me.

We talked about going to the Cinders again for this year but the sites closer to home won out again. I would rather go back to the Cinders myself - I thought that was our best location ever but people got tired of it because we went there for so many years. I think the thought of packing up/driving up to Flagstaff in the summer doesn't appeal to a lot of people anymore either, although more and more people trailer their rigs these days anyway.

Todd Z.

Steve

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Since the in-laws live in Apache Junction for the winter we'd really like to make it one of these years. Currently looking to see if this year will work. I hope so...

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I'll be in Tucson earlier that week, but my bronco is currently in surgery. Could I bum a ride with somebody else on the trails? I'd appreciate it.

As long as you are friendly there are always empty seat around. Be careful, we have club cameras (disposable) this year so you may become the trip photographer if you are not careful;D Should have lots of photos for the newsletter.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
As long as you are friendly there are always empty seat around. Be careful, we have club cameras (disposable) this year so you may become the trip photographer if you are not careful;D Should have lots of photos for the newsletter.

Just to 2nd what Tim said - we can always find seats for people. Be sure to come on out.

Todd Z.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
hey needabronco since we do live next door to each other I might be able to hook you up ;) My wife usually dosen't go out on the trails so I might havea seat for you, might be a little scary though %) myavatarpicture is from a Stampede run a few years back.

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
It's been a few years since I went to the last Stampede, '02 I think. Had a really good time on the runs and at the campfire.

I'll be putting in my registration tomorrow, hopefully I can get rid of the death wobble by the 23rd. Nothing like a deadline to get you motivated.

OP
OP
Tgure

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Several of the big parts houses are confirmed to be there. We have quite a bit of nice donations for this years raffle and a bunch of door prizes. A bronco is not required to attend ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Okay I signed up, I am bronco-less for the weekend so I will need to bum a ride with one of you guys. I've never been there what do I need to bring besides camping gear? Looking forward to wheeling with you guys.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Okay I signed up, I am bronco-less for the weekend so I will need to bum a ride with one of you guys. I've never been there what do I need to bring besides camping gear? Looking forward to wheeling with you guys.

Basicly camping gear ranging from sunblock to a warm jacket. We have had everything from highs of 90° to frost in the morning to a mudfest depending on what year it was. Weather forcast is too far away right now.
Chair, beverages, camera, few bucks for the raffle on Saturday night. Maybe a little extra food (lunch) for the driver of the rig you are bumming a ride off of. Being a passenger you don't really need that much. Decent hiking boots would be benificial as most of the places are rocky.