• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2013 AZ Classic Broncos Stampede - Moto Thread (More videos!)

Hoochdog

Wow, very impressive photos, I feel like I never have enough time to get good photos. Can't wait for the videos too. Thanks for sharing!

Brent

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know what it is about putting a Bronco on a trailer.... mine always throws a fit while everyone is watching you unload! ;D

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
they are drama queens

A little sneak peek for ya Ben! :cool:

IMG_2449.jpg

quikdrummer

Loc.
Chino Valley, AZ
what is this obstacle called? Nice shot there, looks like you better not lose your brakes right there, lol

thats a bypass line for an obstacle called Whiteline (correct me if Im wrong, motoman, this was my first time thru this trail) which is a off camber squeeze thru the water at the bottom that nobody particularly enjoys

and that was where my carb first loaded up. probly right about when that shot was taken lol. Pucker factor was high

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Night run

As the sun was going down Friday night the sky was incredible.....

IMG_2337.jpg

Everyone was just chillin talking about the days fun and trying to round up takers for the evening run... here's Motomama and Candice

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

Just kept going and going!

IMG_2341.jpg

The night consisted of PB, Mitch, Janeatte, Candice, Mykl, Jake, Dan, Taad and I know I am missing a couple of names there.....

We headed to the culverts right outside of Rock Springs. They run under the freeway. The first one is a tight squeeze and the second one is a 3' + straight concrete ledge! Incredible watching these beast climb it

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

Some shenanigans on the wall.....

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

Putting Mitch's spring back in......

IMG_2370.jpg

Candice enjoying her time with us!

IMG_2373.jpg

After the culverts we went over to Jake's trail and did the waterfall and rocky wash out... we found another notch in the night to try and I did mostly video. I will get them loaded soon and post. I think we got back to camp about 3:30am.

End of Day 2

Mr Rags

Contributor
Greg, I love your documentation. I think I have a total of 5 pictures of the weekend. The pictures are great, but I am waiting on the video.

These were damn good times, that's for sure. Can't wait to do it again. I think I have recovered now.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Greg, I love your documentation. I think I have a total of 5 pictures of the weekend. The pictures are great, but I am waiting on the video.

These were damn good times, that's for sure. Can't wait to do it again. I think I have recovered now.

Now I am pretty sure I gave you the Day 2 DVD right? It's 6 gig for the high res movie so not sure where i can host

I am working on breaking it up into multiple parts for Youtube

Mr Rags

Contributor
No DVD was received. I'm not saying you didn't give me one, but my memory may be a little spotty around that general time frame %) , unless you gave it to J.

Maybe you gave one to Dave or Justin? I can get a copy from them if that is the case.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
No DVD was received. I'm not saying you didn't give me one, but my memory may be a little spotty around that general time frame %) , unless you gave it to J.

Maybe you gave one to Dave or Justin? I can get a copy from them if that is the case.

I made them and brought them to the AZ Game and Fish.... check your PM

BradH

Loc.
Blandinsville, Il
Greg
Sure hated missing the event this year. All the good pics are making it worse. Looks like you all had a great time.
Brad

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Day 3 Lower Terminator

Day 3 started nice and early with a call to the field for the grand picture. It seemed alot more organized this year than previous. Due to me staying in the sleeping bag as long as I could I managed a back row position. I was the first in line to give the guy on the ladder my camera....

IMG_2379.jpg

Here's my ground level photos

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

Back at camp we had worked it out to take the Oklahoma boys out to the Terminators area to show them around. Somehow during the line up process Paul took off with them. I found Mike and family, Ben and family and me with Christa and Kelly. PB and Candice were to catch up with us.

We headed up over the skinny road to the Table Mesa area. Not sure of the real name of that trail but at times it's a real pucker factor due to its narrow winding path through the hills. Behind us the Toyota group fell in and some other randoms. About the second hill climb I hear that familiar rhythmic squeak squeak of the rear ujoint. I stopped at the top of one of the hills to get cell service and call PB to pick up a new ujoint. The ujoint made it all the way to the river... to a cool little picnic spot to let dogs, kids, girls and guys out to cool off for a bit.

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

Found one of the slower desert hares

IMG_2396.jpg

We prepared the truck for PB's arrival with the new ujoint

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

Last edited:

Oildog

Loc.
AJ
Greg
Sure hated missing the event this year. All the good pics are making it worse. Looks like you all had a great time.
Brad
Definitely missed you this year Brad...it was a GREAT time!

Oildog

Loc.
AJ
GREAT pic's Greg...thanks for the invite for the night run up Nacho and the tunnels...night runs are ALWAYS fun!