• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2014 ClassicBroncos Calendars - SOLD OUT

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Just ordered mine. It will hang on my office wall at work, just like last year. Thanks.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Just an update for everyone. The calendars are being shipped to me now, so I'll spend the weekend packaging them up. They should go in the mail to you early next week.

Thanks again for everyone who's placed an order. If you haven't yet there are still plenty left.

crozetcrew

Loc.
Bakersfield
That's good Jon. I ordered one for my dad for Christmas a couple weeks ago. Once I get it I need to ship it to Virginia.
Thanks for the update!!
Merry Christmas. :)

Chris

drock

Just ordered mine today. Looking forward to hanging it on the fridge.

cb21

Loc.
Ogden, Utah
It's always fun to get bronco stuff in the mail. Calendar looks great, thank for the fast ship broncos rule!

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Saw my '12 calendar and realized I missed '13. Just ordered one for '14. Thanks!!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
All calendars are sold out.

Thanks everyone! Glad you all liked the calendars. It was another great year of photos.

And I don't think the post office lost a single one in the mail! That's a new record!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wow.. amazing is right, if none got lost.

Thanks again Jon for all you do.

Happy new Year sir!

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
Sure glad they didn't figure out what was in those envelopes or they would be put up in PO's nation wide. And no one wants their photo hanging up in the post office.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Whew!! glad I got mine ordered in the nick of time!
They are awesome. Jack's is looking awesome right now in January.. the weather looks just like that out my window this morning