• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2014 Oregon Unevent approaching - what last minute mods do you have left?

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Suddenly tackling a transfer case and driveline install doesn't sound so bad compared to what Mark and Mike have going on ;D

we're really into self inflicting pain Andy or as Mark would like to call it "brain damage" ;D:cool:

hey Mark if you get all the bugs worked out of wangotango its gonna be one bad mother effer! go gucci or go home!

Last edited:

74strokerbronco

Loc.
Monmouth, OR
I think my list is fairly short as long as I don't break it between now and then!;)
not real happy with my currant valvebody(getting a lot of pressure fluxuations on the guage bouncing around with +- 50psi at times so pressure regulator valve is not correct
I suspect so maybe a new full manual from broader,
waiting on champion to get more cc521 or mc521 radiators on hand all dealers have been out of stock for months now but spoke directly to champion and they have 30 cc521's coming the 28th of this month so one of those is mine.
other than those two things and some maintenance on the quads should be good to go.
We did a shake down run at sand lake a few weeks ago and ran the SHIT out of it, everything from hillclimbs, pulling others out and dry sand drags and several very hard launches/100yard passes on the wet beach sand and couldn't break it.so with my luck 20 minutes into unevent something will explode lol. hope to see you there mark.

Letsgocrawling

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson Az.
I think my list is fairly short as long as I don't break it between now and then!;)
not real happy with my currant valvebody(getting a lot of pressure fluxuations on the guage bouncing around with +- 50psi at times so pressure regulator valve is not correct
I suspect so maybe a new full manual from broader,
waiting on champion to get more cc521 or mc521 radiators on hand all dealers have been out of stock for months now but spoke directly to champion and they have 30 cc521's coming the 28th of this month so one of those is mine.
other than those two things and some maintenance on the quads should be good to go.
We did a shake down run at sand lake a few weeks ago and ran the SHIT out of it, everything from hillclimbs, pulling others out and dry sand drags and several very hard launches/100yard passes on the wet beach sand and couldn't break it.so with my luck 20 minutes into unevent something will explode lol. hope to see you there mark.

I hope it doesn't explode Harlen!

74strokerbronco

Loc.
Monmouth, OR
well I hope not also but my luck seems to run like this ---- build, go play, test, more play, checkover again, test, play and all seems well , working ect then make plans for serious weekend or vacation or event and BOOM something "lets go" right out of the gate lol. guess I better look it over bumper to bumper again.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Sadly, my Bronco won't be making it this year. I might come down for a day or two to hangout.

-Motor rebuild (put back together)
-ZF swap
-D20 rebuild

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The wife wants to pull our our 67 and trailer out of mothballs......
Right now she is getting the body straight on my 95'. The plan is to drive the 95' to the Unevent.

Attachments

• Blocking.jpg
    Blocking.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 20

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Sadly, my Bronco won't be making it this year. I might come down for a day or two to hangout.

-Motor rebuild (put back together)
-ZF swap
-D20 rebuild

Sorry to hear that.Put those golf clubs away and get to work.

OP
OP
BroncKrawler

BroncKrawler

Loc.
Harrisburg, Oregon
anyone know who's that blue bronco is at the end of the vid ?? that's BADASS SWEET !

Belonged to Maui Matt, pretty sure he sold it. Powered by an LS motor :-X and 100% BADASS
6067355360_6dbec4a833_z.jpg

6066964321_4cf7d175bc_z.jpg

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
I think I've ironed out the carburetor issue. We'll see when I can afford to put gas in it. I'm collecting quite a bit of raffle items and as long as all the promises come through, we may have a pretty fun raffle!:cool:

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I think I've ironed out the carburetor issue. We'll see when I can afford to put gas in it. I'm collecting quite a bit of raffle items and as long as all the promises come through, we may have a pretty fun raffle!:cool:

Count us in for raffle donations

74strokerbronco

Loc.
Monmouth, OR
My family and friends will be at sand camping space #3 located on south jetty road near the goose pasture staging area and a short drive from Honeyman state park. got it reserved for the 13th-17th and maybe longer. see you all there !!!

Wonder if we should start a official thread of who is going to be there and their locations for the stay !??

SHX669

Bronco Guru
I've thought of a half dozen I could or should do . just not sure I want to start any with only a month and a half to go. - LOL
We're staying at Honeyman - 9th thru the 17th
SHX

OP
OP
BroncKrawler

BroncKrawler

Loc.
Harrisburg, Oregon
Just a couple more weeks to go! All I've got left to do is install some new long travel shocks, install the back seat and give the Bronco a good cleaning inside and out.