• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2015 Badlands Indiana bronco event, lets plan a date

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
A warmer offroad sounds nice. Keep your clothes on, T...please. :cool:

April 11 is better for chili, beer, and farting at Frenchy's. ;)
Does anyone know if there is a Zeeland date this year though?

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The swap is April 11 so if any one is going we should have it april 18th. Hows that work for everyone?
frenchy

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like the 18th might work, sound off bro's lets get this party started.I might have some work yall can participate in while your here. :) Also my have some memrobilia to sell. Might be selling the trail rig also, lots of new goodies for it uninstalled and other parts in my storage boxes out back. Might even have the Roadster for sale...........

frenchy

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is the same weekend as the Super Celebration..... I think I'll be headin to Tenn.. Have fun guys!

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Super Cel is on my wish list fo sure , but this is not the year... again. :(

We holding at the 18th or not?

3.8SC Bronco

Loc.
Elkhart
Almost missed this Mike, been wondering if you were going to have a get together this year. I'm in for the 18th, will even be driving the Bronco this year. Warmer weather will be a pleasant change.

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok lets set it in stone, April 18th will be the date for a garage meet and greet here at my place. If you know of any new Bronco owners in the area please invite them and let me know they are coming. Anytime after 10:00 am sat. If you have any parts you want to sell post up here. I may have a few items I might have out for sale. Food wise bring what you want to share and post up what your bringing. I will provide pizza or something to eat also. John make sure you invite the guy that owns Shauns Bronco now. Looking forward to seeing all my old fools friends and meet some new ones also. Oh yea BYOB. Should I start a new thread for this Tom so as not to interupt the Badlands Meet?

frenchy

OP
OP
TheBroncoRanch

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
We've got a date for the Badlands Run. Second weekend in June 12-14th. Some guys will be there on the 11th. To date 8 going. Post up if your going😝 I'll be there in the copper beast. Glad you all came up with a date at Frenchys 👍

lonesomecur

I just talked to my wife and I'm pretty sure we are in for at least one day. We've got 4 girls between 8 and 13. Anyone else bringing kids?

Sweathog

Loc.
Lansing
Can someone pull me around the park? My ride might be a bit stiff. I think I know where the keys are at.

Frenchy, you still got that table?

I have a day-time wedding on the 13th but will be there in the evening.