• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2015 Bronco wagon. for my son. Few after pics added

SHOBRONCO

The Clouds wagon

I built the one for my 1st son almost 7 yrs ago. We took it to OCBR in 2009. Its getting pretty rough now, as it has been through 3 of my own kids and a huge number of kids at multiple OCBR and LEBC Round up events.

OP
OP
KBUCK1

KBUCK1

Its not talented folk who make me mad, its folks who keep their garage that clean that I cannot fathom.

Lol. It's always been a little quirk of mine. It looked like a bomb went off when I was building the real bronco. The entire build was done sitting right there except for the paint being sprayed and the frame being powder coated. I did roll it out in the driveway a time or 2. After I was finished with the bronco I redone the garage