• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2015 Michigan Bronco Outing

trevorJ93

Loc.
Portage, MI
Gonna try and make it to this goal is to have the bronco to a few more shows this year looking forward to meeting some more bronco people

OP
OP
rmiller747

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
BUMP. Spring is here

Spring has sprung. Just a little bump to remind all or catch those who missed this.

Attachments

• image_79178.jpg
    image_79178.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 58

77-302

Loc.
Canton, MI
I will be returning from the Boyne Michigan area that day, will any of you be around if I show up at 3 or 4 PM? I live about 2 miles from Hines so I can be there quick... Let me know...

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
I would guess it all depends on how the day goes. I am happy to pm you a phone number to call us the day of to see if we are all still there.
Beau

OP
OP
rmiller747

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Bump

Getting closer. I have our spot locked in and should be getting my info packet this week. We will be on the south side of Hines just Weat of Telegraph.

I'll upload maps and instructions later this week.

Hope we have great weather and I hope folks can come.

Rich

OP
OP
rmiller747

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Thank-you Sir!

Work permitting I am in and will work on my Father-In-Law and see if he can make it as well with his '75.

Do I (or we) need to do anything further?

Not really. I paid for everything.

I was thinking everyone bring some food. We really haven't discussed that. Or we just go solo on this.

I'll get a roll call and such when I get the details in the mail this week

Hope u can make it. It's a great show.

Rich

OP
OP
rmiller747

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
update

Some updates. Reminder Sunday August 23rd.

Our spot is on Edward Hines (park road), just West of Telegraph and East of Woodbine on the South side. I have a pdf i created attached. Sorry not an artist. You can PM or catch me on my cell if you know me for more info.

I have to be there early 6a-7a but the park opens at 9a I believe. I have one extra early arrive ticket that will probably go to some "Bastard" i know ;D

If you can please respond to this and tell me who is going i will start to keep track.

NOTE You can only enter the park at the Ford Rd entrance. All other entrances will be closed. They close down the park this day and only allow cars 25 years or older. No new mustangs, etc. Classics only.

Thanks. A month away....:cool:

Attachments

• hines park - Google Maps.pdf
    838.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Any idea if we can bring a grill? I have one that I could bring along with some meat and keep cold. Hamburger hotdog chicken etc.?

Early roll call, got it.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Cool, I have that grill that is attached to a cool so it is all in one ready to go. I just have to dig it out of storage for that weekend. Let me know if you need help with.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Something like that.....

"Attached to a cooler"

"With anything"

Later, my beer is getting warm

OP
OP
rmiller747

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Started a list.

List so far. Let me know if this is wrong or who else wants to join. A little less mainstream then Woodward.

Later. :cool:

Souvaboy
George from my Plant - original 67. Not a member of Classics.
Blue Bastard
5001craig
77Bronco636
TheBroncoRanch
66Bronco - gonna try and make it from the West coast.
fummins97
Millar
Bajabrewer
Bajabrewer
Hank_
sanndmann3

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
List so far. Let me know if this is wrong or who else wants to join. A little less mainstream then Woodward.

Later. :cool:

Souvaboy
George from my Plant - original 67. Not a member of Classics.
Blue Bastard
5001craig
77Bronco636
TheBroncoRanch
66Bronco - gonna try and make it from the West coast.
fummins97
Millar
Bajabrewer
Bajabrewer
Hank_
sanndmann3

I like how you put me in the list twice even before I told you I was coming! I think it was the mention of cold beverages & cooked meat that sold me. ;D