• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

*****2016 AZ Classic Bronco Stampede Attendees - Please Read*****

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Attention all 2016 Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede Attendees:

Due to tightened requirements with our insurance/permits for the Stampede, this year we are required to have signed waivers from all of our attendees prior to the event.

If you are registering for the Stampede, please print/complete the attached waiver and mail to:

Arizona Classic Bronco
P.O. Box 67321
Phoenix, AZ 85082

Our due date for the waivers is February 22nd.

Thanks!

Todd Z.

Attachments

• Adult Waiver Final.pdf
    323.7 KB · Views: 61

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Those under 18 years of age do not need to sign anything?

Any issues with kids during the Stampede?

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Kids are welcome!! There will a child/youth waiver onsite for the parents to sign.

Todd Z.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
bump for ya Todd. That kinda stuff just happens right. Gotta make sure the club is covered for something like that

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Can we e-sign and email it in?

Unfortunately we weren't able to get the e-sign feature activated in time for this year's event so we're asking everyone to go old school...

Thanks,
Todd Z.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Unfortunately we weren't able to get the e-sign feature activated in time for this year's event so we're asking everyone to go old school...

Thanks,
Todd Z.

arnold.jpg

AZ69EB

Bump to the top. We need these forms to keep the insurance police happy. Please help if you plan on attending the Stampede 2016.

malonejy

Bronco Guru
Is it safe to assume that someone from the club will sign the witness block? I gotta get mine in the mail! :)

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Yes! We'll take care of that.

Thanks,
Todd Z.

AZ69EB

We're doing pre-runs tomorrow at 9am. Always looking for more trip leaders! Come join the fun.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Sounds like a great time, wish I was closer. See you next month. I'm registered and waiver has been mailed off.

Mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 14

Letsgocrawling

Loc.
Tucson Az.
Attention all 2016 Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede Attendees:

Due to tightened requirements with our insurance/permits for the Stampede, this year we are required to have signed waivers from all of our attendees prior to the event.

If you are registering for the Stampede, please print/complete the attached waiver and mail to:

Arizona Classic Bronco
P.O. Box 67321
Phoenix, AZ 85082

Our due date for the waivers is February 22nd.

Thanks!

Todd Z.

Hi Todd, I'm way behind on the eight ball...not registered yet or anything...and this is the first iv'e seen of this, is there a possible fax# so i can make the 2/22 deadline...mailing it would be late. Thanks Mark

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Hi Todd, I'm way behind on the eight ball...not registered yet or anything...and this is the first iv'e seen of this, is there a possible fax# so i can make the 2/22 deadline...mailing it would be late. Thanks Mark
Ditto for me. :-[ Or can we sign, scan and email it to you?