• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2016 OCBR Registration Forms

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
If I wanted to bring 2 kids out on some easy trails for their first time ever wheeling, how hard would it be to get back to the trailhead to get them back to mom in the middle of the day if they don't like it? Are the trails far away from the trailhead? Is there cell phone reception back on the trails?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We can pretty much accomodate you on that - most rides come back in about noon - we can get you on some 1 & 2s....and there are so many trails some short some long. I think you're good to go ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If I wanted to bring 2 kids out on some easy trails for their first time ever wheeling, how hard would it be to get back to the trailhead to get them back to mom in the middle of the day if they don't like it? Are the trails far away from the trailhead? Is there cell phone reception back on the trails?

They'll love it :) See everybody soon, won't be long now

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK

I'm not sure that I've run across any that don't like it. Those in car seats usually fall asleep, lol. And those kids on the other end are asking if they can drive before it's over! ;D

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
I'm not sure that I've run across any that don't like it. Those in car seats usually fall asleep, lol. And those kids on the other end are asking if they can drive before it's over! ;D
Thats what I've seen too, but my brother thinks it will scare his kids. I can't wait!!!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I've wheeled with mine since they were in car seats! 3 of them are coming again this year on Thursday night.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
But but but........my bronco aint ready??? what will I do?

How many bags you do? How many registered right now?

#1. - guess you better get enough stamps to stick that bronco together.
# of bags and registered do not count at this point.....cuz what pre-registered
DEFINITELY is not the number coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! %)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
The T shirts have arrived :cool: Christine and crew will be busy today :eek:

Attachments

• T Shirt Arrival.jpg
    T Shirt Arrival.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 23

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Here is a status of T shirts with helper photo update :cool: